Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Two of us land a Sabiha Gokcen at 22.45 on Friday on Pegasus Flight PC1182.
We're staying at Hotel Santa Hill 800 metres from Taksim Square.
Our hotel has offered us a 6 seater Mercedes Vito for 40 euros.
I've not booked it yet but if any blues are on this flight and are interested in sharing please PM me.
Alternatively if anyone has already booked transport on that flight and has room for 2 more heading towards Taksim Square please let me know.

it is a bar, open after 20.00 pm. there are 2 main rock bars at main bars street. Korfez bar, and kule bar next to it; you ll like them. at korfez there is owner ''hakan'', dont know if he will be there and probably dont remember me. but very good rock bars, those two. and sometimes very crowded and good action.
chhers.
Nice one for that Kerem, I like rock bars, I'll check them out when I get back to Bodrum on Sunday. Am planning a quiet Wednesday as I have to be up fairly early on Thursday for my flight, then again I make these plans but things never turn out like that, so maybe it will be straight to Milas from Korfez Bar;)

Nice one for that Kerem, I like rock bars, I'll check them out when I get back to Bodrum on Sunday. Am planning a quiet Wednesday as I have to be up fairly early on Thursday for my flight, then again I make these plans but things never turn out like that, so maybe it will be straight to Milas from Korfez Bar;)
your welcome,
Believe it or not, i ve been all over europe, been to many ruck clubs; for me Korfez Bar is the best; when it is crowded. we are a little out of season and in the weekdays it may be a little quiet. action starts there after 00.00. big screens everywhere, and the music videos are also shown while being played. so much fun. Kule is great also, and also you may check ''Adamik Bar'' the other side of bars street.
there are ''doner with vegetable''' in the bars street, try it, it is great.
one more hint, for the single guys coming to bodrum and istanbul, at niglt life. turkish girls likes to socialize with western european boys; i ll not tell more. be kind.
Milas is also great, enjoy,
cheers.

turkish lira is depreciating this week again, if you are following
cheers.

latest news.....today... just seen it.

i told you UBER is not working properly, in turkey.
now, this morning news, it has been banned totally as of today, as far as i understand from the news. (supreme court approved the ban as of today)

latest news.....today... just seen it.

i told you UBER is not working properly, in turkey.
now, this morning news, it has been banned totally as of today, as far as i understand from the news. (supreme court approved the ban as of today)
All to use BiTaksi if in need of a taxi then? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.