Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

There is nothing wrong with being an english striker but when i compare him to sergio and his all round game he is not in the same league,however if you are happy he is going to be fit enough then i hope he has a storming game,we are depending on you! and i'll take back everything i have said recently,it would be good for your development as a club to win it

Sits on hands.....

I implore you, or any other City fan who dismisses Kane as a tap in merchant and penalty taker, to watch the following video if you have time. I know that there’s an element of hyperbole in such put-downs but it does seem to me that there are far too many English football fans who really don’t appreciate how much Kane brings to Spurs’ play. Perhaps that’s because they don’t really watch him closely unless he’s playing for England (for whom he is asked to play a different role).

If you do watch the video, I hope you’ll understand that he is far more than just a great goal scorer (of every kind of goal, with great regularity). He is also a great passer of the ball (he did, after all, regularly play in midfield in the youth team). He reads the game very well and has the technique to play the required pass. He is also very strong, can play the target role and works his butt off.

I know that it has become fashionable to say that Spurs are better without him. But we really aren’t. Not if he’s fully fit.

If he plays he can put the ball in with his jaw for all I care.

It will be the perfect end to the season, (not that it isn't already perfect) if the dippers win fuck all, all that effort that they've put in this season to win Jack Shit

Not to turn this into an Aguero vs Kane thread or take away from anything JimB said about Kane offering more than just his goals for Spurs because Aguero already is a legend of English football. Nobody should be taking exception to anyone saying Aguero is a step above for shouts like scoring every kind of goal, passing, assisting, dribbling and now pressing from the front under Pep. I mean the video posted to show Kanes variety is nice but when you say "every kind of goal" you should watch the below vid first because there are a few missing:

I consider the variety of Kuns goals something which sets him apart(along with his movement off the ball which is easily better than Kane's), he scores the impossible, his dribbling and ball control is typically South American, his lower body strength and centre of gravity is talked about by almost every defender who's faced him. He is also a great passer of the ball. Gets involved in the thick of the buildups and can assist as well as any striker, granted he normally opts to score them himself but the top strikers are normally like this. All of the above was confirmed on his debut against Swansea(two goals and an assist if I remember right), he's been amazingly consistent with that.

Last edited:
The thought of either of these winning is horrendous. Don’t want the scousers to win anything as their vile fans don’t deserve it

But if anybody thinks spurs winning it is an acceptable option... think again.. they will be unbearable every time we play them... god knows what arsenal fans must think about that prospect

The thought of either of these winning is horrendous. Don’t want the scousers to win anything as their vile fans don’t deserve it

But if anybody thinks spurs winning it is an acceptable option... think again.. they will be unbearable every time we play them... god knows what arsenal fans must think about that prospect
Pick the lesser of two evils. Easy choice for me!

COYS!!!

Who cares what Woolwich think? They mean nothing to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.