Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

Well I'm glad I missed that, I assume it was shit. No surprises there was a Salah penalty, for that kind of thing VAR can't come soon enough.

What a travesty that such an average Spurs team was there instead of us.

Next season, we really must win this and take it from the scousers. And smash Tottenham home and away about 5 or 6 nil.

Totally to form.
Dodgy pen.
No bookings for red card offences.
(Ref shown by tv to have been completely unable to see the penalty incident)

Deffo just 2nd place playoff for prem!

Along the way to being *Champions* of Europe, they lost 4 games and drew 2 games. Champions?

Don’t get this view point. On the way to winning the league we lost 4 games and drew 2 games and we were champions. Liverpool are cup winners not champions.

Shit final and won’t be remembered. Had a kind of feel of our FA Cup win in 2011 for both sides. The emotion in the semis could not be topped and those games are what it will be remembered for, not the dire show that was put on tonight.

This is the sort of shite we have to moderate on here, which you generally don't see.
Wahh wahh wahh, fuck off you bunch of corrupt oil twats. Come back when you actually gain some respect in football like we have, not purchased trophies. We are a massive club that you'll never compare to, must be why you lot hate us so much? Cos you can't compare. Even Utd are 10x bigger than you shit ****s.

"CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, YOU'LL NEVER SING THAT"

2604314-53984990-2560-1440f.jpg

Our joy is not defined by Liverpool's misery unless we inflict it ourselves, like we did in the league, and on that note fair play to them. The ****s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.