Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

This is the sort of shite we have to moderate on here, which you generally don't see.

Its a shame, because in amongst that shit storm of horrible scum, there are one or two decent scousers. As usual the moronic dicks spoil it for the rest. I felt genuinely touched by Henderson's tears. A good honest pro, who although not the most gifted of footballers kept at it and now has a champions league medal. It's a shame we can't be happy for others success, but the morons who spout bile like this just ruin football. Fuck off back under your stones you weevils and let us have our beautiful game and sportsmanship back.

No we're 100% more champions ;-) they won a cup, 1 less than we did.

I agree it’s a cup but it doesn’t matter how you win it. That shit had been flicked at us this year with how “easy” we have had it in both cups. A cup win is a cup win no matter how you win it.

Its a shame, because in amongst that shit storm of horrible scum, there are one or two decent scousers. As usual the moronic dicks spoil it for the rest. I felt genuinely touched by Henderson's tears. A good honest pro, who although not the most gifted of footballers kept at it and now has a champions league medal. It's a shame we can't be happy for others success, but the morons who spout bile like this just ruin football. Fuck off back under your stones you weevils and let us have our beautiful game and sportsmanship back.
Totally agree, the last place I'd be if we'd won that tonight would be on a rival forum giving it out, I'd be partying the night away somewhere, most likely in Madrid, where even on a normal Saturday night, you can go at it all night.

Totally agree, the last place I'd be if we'd won that tonight would be on a rival forum giving it out, I'd be partying the night away somewhere, most likely in Madrid, where even on a normal Saturday night, you can go at it all night.

Mate it's sad. A bit of banter is fine but the total skewed hatred and crap spouted now is just ridiculous. I even find myself getting caught up in it as well. There needs to be some kind of shift away from this shit. What happened to sportsmanship and humility? Decent fans need to grab it back and fuck the idiots off. I'm going on every scouse persons social media I know and I'm going to congratulate them. Time to be better and hopefully others will follow suit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.