Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

we got knocked out due to individual errors leading us to concede 3 goals in one game.
also champions league will always be more prestigious than the pl
champions of Europe > champions of England
there is a reason our owners are so desperate to win it.
CL is more prestigious than PL? Eh, just ask the dippers which they’d rather win.
Also this lazy bollocks about our owners wanting the champions league. Have you got a link to that direct quote. Our owners want us to win EVERYTHING !

we got knocked out due to individual errors leading us to concede 3 goals in one game.
also champions league will always be more prestigious than the pl
champions of Europe > champions of England
there is a reason our owners are so desperate to win it.

Utter tripe. How many games do you have to win to win the league compared with the number of wins to win the CL ?

Macmanaman "the outstanding team this year,the level of football has been fantastic", has he been in a cave since last august.
Jug ears said Liverpool deserved it because of the outstanding season they have had, have I missed something hear, finishing second in the league and winning piss all until tonight, that's an outstanding season is it.

why is its ???

am not saying 100% its just down to that, but uefa hate us because of the money we have ?? and booing the anthem is a show of hands by the manchester city fans against uefa and the FFP that as stoped us, and can you see manchester city fans in there showcase final being aloud to boo the anthem ??? i don't think so ? and many other things have been put in place and manchester city have being unfairly treated in many games in europe by the officials ?? even the new VAR system showing the wrong replay and giving spurs a goal for handball ???
It's a jingle.

No more weight to it than "Go Compare" or any other annoying advert.

We (I) boo the jingle because I hate the corrupt bastards.

i really think deep down the players and manager don't like us booing the anthem ?? they can understand it but its out of the players and manager hands they are here to play football and not politics , and i think it sorts of turns the officials against before we even kick the ball, pep has sort of said it ?? and wants the fans to back the team and bring the atmosphere to the game and not the booing
The booing lasts 30 seconds of a 2 hour process, it has no effect on players whatsoever.

No one hates the scouse cûnts more than I do however sometimes you just have to say “fair play, well done”. Congratulations to the dippers on a job well done. Too many people saying they don’t care about the CL then harping on about it for ages.
The fact is it’s a cup competition. A big one, but still a cup competition. More often than not the best teams don’t win the cup competition. Hence the domestic treble is so rare. We will win it one day, probably when we’re not even the best team in England.
Whether we're the best team or not, I hope we don't win it playing shite football like that.

CL is more prestigious than PL? Eh, just ask the dippers which they’d rather win.
Also this lazy bollocks about our owners wanting the champions league. Have you got a link to that direct quote. Our owners want us to win EVERYTHING !

The Scouse owners said before the game that winning the CL would not make up for losing the PL and still some Blues come out with this !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.