Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Feel for the blues that spent so much and sweated on covid tests to go over there only to be let down by Peps ego once again.

He's a genius that sadly overthinks in the big games.

Unless Khaldoon and Txiki say something he'll continue to do it.

Of course Pep knew what our best team was! It's the one that blew away Dortmund & PSG, & stopped Haaland, Mbappé & Neymar. Will someone please explain to me why we changed that winning formula for a CL Final? :-(
This all day long. Why we changed it tonight I will never understand.

We got beat by Chelsea in the full members cup you spoilt ****, this is progress

Actually we scored I few in that so who knows

In Pep we trust
I forgot man, Probs because I was about 2.

Take my City card from me, i'll support Rochdale from now on :)

My son still crying, and you think im a rag??? I was here when we lost from Stockport county or before, from Luton town....go to your bed, you maybe never heard anything bout city from Maine Road... and take Pep with you...you young glory Hunter
My condolences, you've seen the same shite as the rest of us then. You need to get your lad used to the realities of real life and football though, sometimes the better side doesn't win, sometimes the cheats prosper, real life isn't fair, there's no point crying about it.
Getting beat by Chelsea is easier to deal with than getting beat by Bury, you'll know that and if your lad thinks winning the Champions League is the only thing that matters then he'll be in for a lot of disappointment and you need to prepare him for that.
It's a cup competition, it takes both luck and skill to win it, it's not a god given right and calling the best manager we've ever had all the names under the sun won't change that.

This is how we all feel Ric. I’m trying to convince myself its only game but I can’t help feeling angry that he let everyone down.

we will never know ? maybe not letting everybody down. but how will we have known if somebody else plays instead of sterling would have worked

I thought we'd lose tonight but I'm annoyed at the way or why we lost. Everyone was gobsmacked at the team selection when it was announced. There's a reason Sterling hasn't been selected lately.

Call me a dreamer but if he had played Sergio instead of Sterling, I think we could have done it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.