Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

He got in behind him for a chance and his touch was very very slightly off and their defence was immense tonight to be fair. I get where you're coming from, I wouldn't have picked him but he was FAR from our worst player tonight.
Unfortunately, Sterling just does not have the ability to convert this sort of chance. It happens all the time. he’s going backwards, dunno why maybe lost a bit of pace as he’s got older but his conversion ratio is appalling for a player thats meant to be world class.

Got to be Ferguson ruthless from now on.
Sterling should not of started.

Have you got the balls Pep?

you failed, but can you accept you got it wrong, or as a city fan i can wank over your mistakes?

Unfortunately, Sterling just does not have the ability to convert this sort of chance. It happens all the time. he’s going backwards, dunno why maybe lost a bit of pace as he’s got older but his conversion ration is appalling for a player thats meant to be world class.
You my friend, are not wrong. Ahhhhh FUCCCCCCCCCK!!!!!

Still waiting on your answer.

Pep Out over tonight's result, or is the domestic progress (and European progress you've failed to accept) enough to keep him in your estimation?

So pep has won 10 trophies in 4 1/2 seasons as our manager. Who do you think could be brought in that could do say 5 trophies in the same time but also deliver the CL?

I’m still awaiting your answers sunshine how can a great manager get beat five seasons on the trot by poorer teams. Progress pmsl.

In your own time fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.