Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

I was too optimistic going into that game

going back to being a pessimist bastard from August
Home to Brentford and I’m going in with if we take a draw it’ll be a decent point

It's not second time in two years, we've seen it long before that?

Liverpool QF away, he changes his best team and picks Gundo as a wide forward?

Spurs QF first leg away, no De Bruyne and Sane, brings them on with just minutes to go.

Baffling for ages.
If the club want to win the CL Pep has to go. 4 times now we've gone out due to overthinking.
Though I'm happy with winning the league again and again.

No no mate FIVE years on the trot, 3 times this year by Chelsea alone, this isn’t Greece in the euros. So explain why we have lost 5 times on the trot and 3 times this season to Chelsea with a genius manager and the best team.

In your own time

You're just drawing a bullseye round your own shot at this point. Teams lose games, on the trot too, it happens. 10 trophies in 5 seasons happened too, including three league titles, one domestic clean sweep and a 100 point season

Dunno why you're scared to answer my simple question, but it's late and I'm out with the kids tomorrow so I'll call it a night and just assume the real reason you're dodging is because you realise calling for Pep Out makes you look like an entitled twat.

Because he's good, and perhaps one of the main reasons we won the league? Just a thought.
And one of the main reasons we go out every year in the champions League. Offers absolutely nothing. Kante had him in his pocket all day along with several others

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.