Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Not only did Pep make a mistake in his starting line-up, he failed to correct whilst he still had time.Obviousafter 20 mins we were going to concede. There was no effective DM.

Coaches like Dyche, Hodgson, Rodgers will have looked at that and just been stunned that the coach did not do what he should have done. Pep must have an ego problem. That's a problem. You put yourself and your pride before your players.
yea it looked like we were going to concede after there balls over the top to werner kept opening us up, and our poor positioning from our cbs. Should have been addressed.

Been waiting for a while and cannot see the main reason why we conceded tonight...Zinchenko .....I really think he's been reading the newspapers recently and how he has "arrived"....any good defender would have got goalside and stopped the opportunity .....so why has nobody mentioned this....to be fair Ederson handballed and if they had not scored we would have been down to 10 so thank you Zinchenko !!! If we get an offer in the summer let me know and i will drive him to the new club
He's still way behind Sterling and Jesus to move on

Not a penalty. Don't do it to yourself.
How can you be sure without seeing a proper replay? If it's not a penalty, then why not show us the footage?

It feels like a cover up. I just want to know the truth. At the moment I feel like we're been screwed by VAR can someone get proper footage? I want to know whether to boo at future CL games ;-)

It's mad isn't it, I can't understand and never will what Sterling has done to get into that team tonight. Its brutal on Fernandinho he's a world class footballer who deserved a place tonight. Just a shame he got brought on when the team was already mentally beat.
Neither can I understand how gundogun other than be being peps neighbour

Fair enough. I was all in on Johnny Boulders, but admittedly he made a poor decision (compounded by horrific defending by Zinch and where the fuck was Dias) for their goal
Weird how we go awol in defence occasionally, the other end they were all over us like ants when we approached the box

And this thread contains wankers, red wankers who want to put their 200th post in 10 years and talk shite.
Ain't that funny.
Don't know about that as I've not read it all. Though I might before this bloody flight takes off.
But I do know that valid criticisms are often dismissed with the term "rag"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.