Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

The pros outweigh the cons.

Ederson snuffs out a huge amount of opposition chances throughout a season coming off his line. He has to, with the amount of space we leave in behind, and he's all-round brilliant at it.

From time to time he's going to get beaten. I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bath water here.
Difference between just sweeping and coming off his line then standing in no mans land while they fucking tuck it underneath him

We will come back stronger next year!

Got the experience... I am confident. Hope Pep has learnt his lesson about tweaking in the biggest game of them all
I'm afraid he won't.
Too many times now that he won't comply when it matters

I miss the days when we lost games with our best 11 giving everything on the Pitch.

You went and had a pint,and had no problems losing the game to a better team.

Litrally every defeat under Pep feels like it is his fault.

I should be waking up today,thinking fair play to Chelsea they beat the best team we could put out against them on the night.

But i am not.....i am thinking "yet another defeat 100% on Pep" to go with thrown Semi-Finals,and Derbies we throw every season.

Why does he try and reinvent the Wheel....it is mind boggling

Honestly i thought he had come of age this season,Found a winning formula.Not only a winning formula,a record breaking European formula.Proven all the way to Porto.

Anfd just like that he changes it.

Is it any wonder we are all so fucking angry.

None of us are talking about the game.Just Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.