Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

He also saves us a hell of a lot of goals too doing a very similar thing.

Definitely not

In regards to his coming out the box to meet the opposition attacker, it's a sort of take it or leave it sort of approach. A lot of the time it'll work and then there will be times when it doesn't. He's a mad bastard and I love it. Also, his ability to plant a ball on an attackers left or right peg from his own box is absolutely priceless.

Right fuck it. We are still champs of England for third time in four years and won our 1976 cup four times on the trot so dreamland compared to 80s 90s and 2000s. As a mate of mine just said this (champs league) is the top competition, it is by definition elusive to the nearly everyone and needs everything to come together to win. Next year it is then. Enjoy the summer break everyone.

What ever the german coaches are using or doing to improve the fitness levels of the entire team ,we must start doing .
Big franks team, but with organisation & fitness Tuchel has improved them immensely, he has got pg in his pocket.
They will be the team to beat next season, we need a bit of a rebuild in some departments .

One or two class him as a genius.

I disagree.

I would class him only as a really good domestic manager,with the right funding.

Geniuses do not lose so many European Finals,and semi-finals,and make the same mistakes,over,and over again.

Touchel had only been at Chelsea 4 months.His winning formula was playing his best 11 nearly every game,in their best postions.

Simple when you think about it.

Unfortunately we didnt get to see our best 11 in their best posrions to see how it would have panned out.

In one night Pep emulated Lyon last season,and equalled the Rags shite performance.
Didn’t pep say in a recent interview that he’d learned lessons from the Lyon game? And I’m pretty sure he said he wouldn’t make the same mistakes again! Fuckin wow!

What ever the german coaches are using or doing to improve the fitness levels of the entire team ,we must start doing .
Big franks team, but with organisation & fitness Tuchel has improved them immensely, he has got pg in his pocket.
They will be the team to beat next season, we need a bit of a rebuild in some departments .

so let’s now copy the German coaches?

even though our approach had just won us two trophies and got us to a final?

Well it's true that he offers absolutely no threat whatsoever. Even the running in behind, when he manages it, you can go and open another beer with no fear of missing him actually scoring or anything. Just come back to watch the replays of him falling over.
You don't even need the replays. You have time to get two beers and he'll still be dithering when you get back.

I think Peps team selection for the two previous Chelsea games gave them the upper hand and the confidence coming into last nights game....it was definitely a contributing factor..coupled with the ludicrous decision to mess with the formation to get Sterling into the team.
Exactly right. Not hindsight either, plenty were saying so at the time. They gained great confidence from their two wins against us and this was mentioned repeatedly in the run up to the final. The 3 points they won at the Etihad were crucial to their Champs League qualification which was another boost to their feel good factor leading up to the final. We were told that the team for the final would be radically different so those two games would be irrelevant, but this is a misunderstanding of the mentality of a footballer. As far as Chelsea’s players were concerned they had already beaten us twice and this was huge for their self belief. Added to the bizarre team selection, we contributed to our own downfall.

Right fuck it. We are still champs of England for third time in four years and won our 1976 cup four times on the trot so dreamland compared to 80s 90s and 2000s. As a mate of mine just said this (champs league) is the top competition, it is by definition elusive to the nearly everyone and needs everything to come together to win. Next year it is then. Enjoy the summer break everyone.
We're all going Leningrad.

It's the utd games that get to me.
Always instills to us and the players how great and massive they are.
Give me Mancini for the derbies every time
Glad it is not just me.

Honestly i strted wondering if he had a Jizz stained poster of Mark Hughes in the loft somewhere.

Every Derby sets us up to make Rashford,and Martial looki like Peak Ronaldo,and Ronaldinho.

Then ater the the loss.

They are a great Club,with lots,and lots of history.........did i say lots of history enough times.

Every time he says it,i feel like he is having a dig at us,insulting us.By infering we have no history by making such stements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.