Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Fuck me, even more pissed off now. Keep Fern and let him sort out that disgraceful twat Rudiger next season.

Get well soon Kev.
why is he even allowed to wear that mask, surely its a danger to other players and last night proved it, it just leaves him free to go in head first on anyone without fear of hurting himself, they go on about the dangers of heading the ball yet let him play with what is fuckin armour on his head

Nah, we have to play the team that beat the team with Neymar, Mbappe, Veratti, Di Maria in. Don't fuck about. Also, when you get to play the team twice before the final, maybe fucking play a proper team to see what it's all about.
Maybe you don't fuck about when taking a penalty in one of those games. And possible you play in a league where the refs and VAR officials aren't deaf, dumb, blind and bent, and get the second penalty. Then you probably win one of those games and get rid of all this shite about "Tuchel having Pep's number".
Last night was due to us not having a defensive mid of Dino or Rodri's quality rather than playing weakened teams in two previous games against Chelsea.

Who at the club is holding Pep to account? That's twice he's done it now in the CL. Look, I'm not for one single minute suggesting he should go and am extremely grateful for everything he has done so far. However, it's also not great having an "untouchable" either who can just get away with these things based on reputation and power.

One or two class him as a genius.

I disagree.

I would class him only as a really good domestic manager,with the right funding.

Geniuses do not lose so many European Finals,and semi-finals,and make the same mistakes,over,and over again.

Touchel had only been at Chelsea 4 months.His winning formula was playing his best 11 nearly every game,in their best postions.

Simple when you think about it.

Unfortunately we didnt get to see our best 11 in their best posrions to see how it would have panned out.

In one night Pep emulated Lyon last season,and equalled the Rags shite performance.

I know what you're saying but playing your best 11 week in week out, only works when you get lucky with injuries and suspensions. So not often. Liverpool had the luck of the Irish when they won it - they barely missed a player all season. But usually that does not work.

We've won the league 3 times out of 5 because we rotate and therefore can cope with injuries and suspensions. Look at this season, arguably our best player KDB was out and Gundo stepped in and we played arguably better football than when KDB was playing.

If any other teams lose one of their best players, they are usually screwed. I mean look at Liverpool's pitiful efforts without van Dijk.

EDIT: And BTW, I don't think last night's performance "equalled" anything. It's perhaps the worst we've played all season.

why is he even allowed to wear that mask, surely its a danger to other players and last night proved it, it just leaves him free to go in head first on anyone without fear of hurting himself, they go on about the dangers of heading the ball yet let him play with what is fuckin armour on his head
Good point. The ****.

The reality is Pep WILL do this again in big games...I remember reading Bayern fans said the same thing....

No rhyme or reason to it..........VERY CONCERNING......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.