Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

1st of all its a disappointing result but to read some comments on here is shameful half of the fuckers posting shit have probably only watched us on the telly or since the takeover, you are a fucking disgrace, peps a wanker, fuck off etc etc ,go and wipe your fanny's you miserable cunts or better still go and follow the rags. By all means question his team selection but realise how far we've come, wasn't long ago we were booing the anthem ffs

Yay we lost in a final!!!!

What were those assistants doing to let Pep go through with that idea last night? Are they just yes men?
Reminds me a bit of The Apprentice and How if you put too many clever people into one room, you can end up with the solution incorporating the worst bits of everybody’s ideas!

I see the focus has been on Pep whilst has anyone mentioned the shit covering by Zinchenko for the goal plus our utterly inept forward line. Was it one save all night?

But it was broken! This team lost to Chelsea twice playing the way we usually do. By the same token, doing what you’ve always done and expecting a different outcome is the definition of madness!
This team didn’t lose to Chelsea twice, they were much changed

I already can’t remember most of the match. I guess my mind went to self-preservation mode or something. Apart from Kev’s injury and Chelsea, feels like I’ve forgotten everything else.

Disappointing way to lose. Many reasons for the loss but fuck it. They go again next season. I don’t feel as crushed as after lyon’s game or the Centurion season. Now the lads have gone there, they should push themselves to make it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.