Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Wish folk would stop making out that Tuchel is some kind of messiah had Pep not played into his hands 3 times then nobody would be going on about him .......... Leicester sussed him out ...... a bang average Arsenal and Villa team did the same .......... he’s had a free ride this season with no pressure on him at all ......... I mean you couldn’t have handed him a better semi final line up than a declining Madrid side ........... put it this way 2 seasons down the line he will be at pastures new ......... it’s all well and good this defensive football when it’s working but like Mourinho once it stops then your on very much borrowed time

They played the perfect game against us and Tuchel’s deserves credit for it.

They defended excellently, created much better chances than us and kept the ball when they needed to.

has anyone mentioned the shit covering by Zinchenko for the goal plus our utterly inept forward line.
I think loads of posters have.
The goal was a catalogue of errors
Walker getting caught up the pitch, Stones in no man's land, Dias going over to the right of the pitch to cover, Zinchenko letting his man the wrong side of him.
This is very similar to the Dallas goal for Leeds, Shaws for United and the Ziyech goal for Chelsea.
Caught out on the right and left back and centre halves unable to cover

Definitely should have made the change after about 30 minutes. We were all screaming for a change because of the gaping whole in the middle which Chelsea were trying to exploit. The goal was no surprise. I have no idea why Pep didn't react. Was he just being stubborn? It was just like the Lyon match. Totally baffling. Chelsea were superb though so maybe they would have beaten us anyway. Kante was inspired. But we never gave ourselves a chance.
I don’t remember Pep ever making a first half substitution. It is just not what he does and probably yes, it’s down to stubbornness.

What Pep did last night is was and will be forever undefendable.
Yet some people still think the emporer is wearing the finest cloths when in the cold light of day he us in fact he is stark bollock naked.
I agree last nights team selection was wrong. But you are aware that there is a middle ground between Pep the fraud and the sun shines out of his arse?
If you think last night was indefensible, tell me what you would like to see happen?

Definitely should have made the change after about 30 minutes. We were all screaming for a change because of the gaping whole in the middle which Chelsea were trying to exploit. The goal was no surprise. I have no idea why Pep didn't react. Was he just being stubborn? It was just like the Lyon match. Totally baffling. Chelsea were superb though so maybe they would have beaten us anyway. Kante was inspired. But we never gave ourselves a chance.
Puzzles me how the greatest manager ever couldn't see what the fans were screaming about.... ie the gaping hole.
It's only by good fortune we weren't three down at HT.

I mean he selected the wrong formation but had plenty of time to correct it before their goal.

They played the perfect game against us and Tuchel’s deserves credit for it.

They defended excellently, created much better chances than us and kept the ball when they needed to.
It helps when Pep doesn’t go with his strongest line up though ......... mark my words 2 years from now he will be gone ....... a master cheerleader when things are going well but once it turns I bet there is mass falling out with players and the media etc ............Leicester played his side the right way just lay them at there own game it’s not a great watch but the result is all that matters in the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.