Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

5 Days after the CL Final and still feelin seriously frustrated and pissed off with that defeat. I‘ll still support Pep but he has lost my trust now and I’ll be waiting for another fck up from him when It gets serious again. He’s spunked the FA Cup off for no good reason when the quad looked a massive possibility with the league all but sewn up. I thought his Lyon fuck up was something he got wrong and would learn from. But his Ego again got the better of him and he couldnt help himself trying to make it all about him and his tactical genius. Having Sterling in and no holding CM in a game of such magnitude defies all common sense or logic. The team that beat PSG would beat Chelsea 9 out of 10 times and I just cannot get my head around what Pep did in that final, Rodri and Dino must be asking questions about it. The players were confused and it showed in the way Chelsea had several good chances in the first half.
Thats what really annoys me we spunked the FA cup for that.

5 Days after the CL Final and still feelin seriously frustrated and pissed off with that defeat. I‘ll still support Pep but he has lost my trust now and I’ll be waiting for another fck up from him when It gets serious again. He’s spunked the FA Cup off for no good reason when the quad looked a massive possibility with the league all but sewn up. I thought his Lyon fuck up was something he got wrong and would learn from. But his Ego again got the better of him and he couldnt help himself trying to make it all about him and his tactical genius. Having Sterling in and no holding CM in a game of such magnitude defies all common sense or logic. The team that beat PSG would beat Chelsea 9 out of 10 times and I just cannot get my head around what Pep did in that final, Rodri and Dino must be asking questions about it. The players were confused and it showed in the way Chelsea had several good chances in the first half.

It would only beat them 9/10 if we played as well as that. The fact is we have lost 3 games on the run to them and none of them were flukes. Even in the league game which we could have won, they cut us open many times. I actually think that since the rag loss we have been pretty average bar 3/4 games and PSG was one of them. We lost 6 games and conceded loads of sloppy goals during that period. We were poor at the start too. It was just one great run in the middle. I don’t think this season was anywhere near as good as 17/18 or 18/19 and yet we reached the CL final. It shows how random it is. We are still vulnerable to quick counter attacking sides and that’s the problem that needs solving. I think Pep tightened it up when he had to post Xmas and we ground some wins out. I don’t think he enjoys that style of play though. Parking the bus against Chelsea and hoping to break on them is probably the best tactic but I can’t see him doing that anytime soon.

5 days on and I haven’t seen a highlight of the game, back to international friendloes
It’s as if the CL final never happened in a way

it’s hard to think about the PSG and Dortmund games now considering we didn’t finish the job

Are the sponsors taking the piss on this website with these Chelsea Champions league T-shirt advertisement

That's google serving up those adverts. based on your surfing history. I get TM Lewin ads (cos I was looking for a shirt), but maybe you've been spending too long browsing the Chelsea FC shop?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.