Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

It isn't spot on. It wasn't a one off.

Some fans maybe. Others just reflecting on why the best team by miles over the course of 38 games has been beaten 3 times on the bounce by a vastly inferior Chelsea side.
In fairness I thought Chelsea were class tonight. Best I’ve seen them play in a long time.

I think most people don’t understand it. He clearly has some kind of issue with doing the obvious or expected. Maybe he overstates the advantages of surprise? it’s only good for like 30 seconds until the opposition can adapt....play your strongest team, in the positions they play best.
He's been out thought on a regular basis by Ole, Klopp , a french farmer and now Tommy, all those sides played the counter attack and Pep can't seem to cope with it.

I am going to sign off now. I know I am going to end up falling out with a lot of good people here tonight, so I am going to go off in to the distance and have a good debate on Monday.....

We're the best team in the Prem by a distance, although Chelsea will claim to be the best in Europe, which they're not. We win 23 on the bounce playing pragmatic, dogged football - a mix of flair and steel. Tonight, we gamble big on getting the first goal and drawing Chelsea out - left us wide open.
Sorry mate, never looked like getting any goal, let alone the first one.

Before a ball was kicked this season I thought we'd be lucky to finish in top 4. Pep and the boys have done well to win 2 of the 4 cups available, we was rubbish tonight, but this season was a success. Well done Chelsea, but we go again!! CTID!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.