Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a thought, imagine what outfits DSquared2 are going to come up with for the lads to travel to the final in!

Might not be a popular opinion but I hope some ticket priority is given to the 2000 who jumped through the hoops to go to Wembley for the League Cup final.

i suspect a similar ticket distribution model will be followed, so the majority who were at the top of the lost for the league cup final will likely be so for this

dont think it could be any fairer than that

i suspect a similar ticket distribution model will be followed, so the majority who were at the top of the lost for the league cup final will likely be so for this

dont think it could be any fairer than that
Yes. You can only follow precedent and the League Cup final did it based on the traditional criteria. I suspect that this will be the same - season ticket holders with the right number of points and registered on the Cup Direct Scheme in 19/20.

I'd be very interested to know how many people were on the scheme that year.

Yes. You can only follow precedent and the League Cup final did it based on the traditional criteria. I suspect that this will be the same - season ticket holders with the right number of points and registered on the Cup Direct Scheme in 19/20.

I'd be very interested to know how many people were on the scheme that year.

makes me regret not being on the schemes for a few years, always knew i'd get a ticket for any cup final despite not being on the cup schemes, but never imagined a scenario where only a few thousand tickets would be available for a game like this!

ah well, the back garden tv, mates, beers and bbq will have to suffice!

makes me regret not being on the schemes for a few years, always knew i'd get a ticket for any cup final despite not being on the cup schemes, but never imagined a scenario where only a few thousand tickets would be available for a game like this!

ah well, the back garden tv, mates, beers and bbq will have to suffice!
May not have mattered anyway. I've been on the scheme every year we've been in the CL and I doubt I'll get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.