Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah fair point, you'll still need 16k+ points to be in with a shout
I reckon over 20k if we're only going to get say 2k tickets. I can see 2k to each team and 4k distributed via UEFA

You’d think if Chelsea get through some common sence would prevail and the venue changed to Wembley, or another U.K. venue (millennium stadium
Possibly 30k fans in as opposed to 9-10k. Maybe even more.
No fans travelling internationally and more tickets for not just fans but UEFA bigwigs etc.

id hope so anyway, not just selfishly for my own ticket but the first European final in 50 years, it would be criminal if only 2k blues got in :(

I reckon over 20k if we're only going to get say 2k tickets. I can see 2k to each team and 4k distributed via UEFA
Yes, I can envisage that scenario. Rumours that capacity may be 25% have been circulating. In those circumstances it would be a 19,000 capacity, in which case each side could expect 4-5,000.

What is hard to know is how willing people are to do the post-travel quarantine and paying for the numerous tests. If it is an amber country and flight prices go up, it will be a big sacrifice in terms of time and money.

If we beat Chelsea or Real Madrid in the final...

It's a tough decision for me, Aguero or Fernandinho. Both leaving at the end of the season i think it fitting that one of them should get the honour of lifting 'old big ears off its stand.

Id like to see them both get a handle each and lift it together but that probably won't happen. I think Fernandinho should because he's been more involved in the competition and captained the side magnificently putting in a top class performance.

*Mods, can we have a poll on this please with other players as possible options. Thanks.
The old full kit wanker himself - John 'I am a cnut' Terry?

I’m absolutely over the moon at that result tonight but I’m absolutely gutted I can’t call my Dad to talk about it and I’m sure there are loads of blues feeling very similar today for friends and family no longer with us.

Win or lose in Istanbul, we’ve made history today and I feel for every Blue that stuck with us through the shit but didn’t managed to see this day. Those of us that have seen it are so very fortunate. Little Citeh in the CL Final, well fuck me.

Anyway, here’s to the Blues that weren’t blessed to see this day!

Mine went in 2007 just before the takeover. His last game was the Derby County game where Johnson scored that screamer. He died 2m later.

Whilst I don’t believe in afterlife, I have this repetitive dream that when I go, he will be waiting up there and his first question will be “So have City won anything since I’ve been gone” My reply is “I think you need to take a seat”

It’s Hollywood stuff what has happened to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.