Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely more confident than I was a few weeks ago. Chelsea have had a couple of bad results now and a big game tomorrow and then on the weekend means no chance to rest up and recover.

I don't know if I want them to make the top 4 in the league or not. Needing to win the CL to qualify for it is added pressure but added incentive. Making it in the league might bring a sense of relief that leads to them switching off or dropping a level for the final...or just make them relaxed enough to play with more freedom.

It really is messing with my head! The fact is we are a better side and play anywhere near our best and we should have too much for them. They have a big squad but have had to really test it recently whereas we can relax and build for that one big final. And Pep knows what to expect and how to win it.

Yeah it is quite the ball ache getting there but imagine being at a real life game let alone this important one , it will all be worth it
I lost out on the Everton ballot but so did loads more I know, hey ho, good luck to all the successful Blues, I will be in Porto after days of searching flights and booking tests. Can’t wait, ticket or not the experience will be amazing ...

Chelsea fans I know are confident of the win, based on the last few games against each other. Apparently we are the ideal team to play against as they can counter us, but then in the same breath are not confident with Werner leading the attack.

Just wondering; will HRH be at the game? Watching the Leicester owner celebrating with his players on the pitch at Etihad South on saturday, I can't help feeling what a wonderful sight it would be to see Sheikh Mansour on the pitch with Fraudi Pep and the players. The amount of piss that would boil would be, er, "massive".

If we should fluke the win, of course.
Apparently watching it in the fan zone in Manchester is sufficient, he doesn't want to take tickets away from those who went to York away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.