Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
chelsea are a very decent side, well drilled and hard to play against, at the moment they are a bit one dimensional against us, sit deep and get werner behind us, cut that out and i don't think they have enough to hurt us, they will be a lot better next season ,but i think this final has come a season or two too soon,

2-0 city.

Just wondering; will HRH be at the game? Watching the Leicester owner celebrating with his players on the pitch at Etihad South on saturday, I can't help feeling what a wonderful sight it would be to see Sheikh Mansour on the pitch with Fraudi Pep and the players. The amount of piss that would boil would be, er, "massive".

If we should fluke the win, of course.

Just wondering; will HRH be at the game? Watching the Leicester owner celebrating with his players on the pitch at Etihad South on saturday, I can't help feeling what a wonderful sight it would be to see Sheikh Mansour on the pitch with Fraudi Pep and the players. The amount of piss that would boil would be, er, "massive".

I have seen a few people saying no chance but I wouldn't be shocked if HH did pop up in the stands,

He won't be there.

Singing "sheikh mansour, me lord, sheikh mansour" all night will definitely boil piss in living rooms across the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.