Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think it will really make any difference? Winning the CL is the dream of every player. There’s no higher motivation than that. It’s already maxed out.
The only new motivation is actually in our favour. That’s Dias lifting it in his home country.

Bernardo and Cancelo would of course be more than happy to do that too, but you can’t help but feel Dias oozes the leadership and determination that enriches the rest of the team.

Regardless, as you say, both teams will be maxed out for it as it is. Chelsea missing top four or not doesn’t come into it.

Can you play counter attacking football against a team that is also set on playing counter attacking football?
90 minutes and the ball hasn't moved off the centre spot as both teams wait for the other to attack.

We're not going to go there and all of a sudden be happy with 38% possession.

Leicester and Arsenal have shown the blueprints on how to beat this chelsea team. Just sit back win the midfield and counter attack. Especially balls over the top, Chelsea looks vulnerable to balls over the top. They are not that good they played the worst Madrid side iv seen in years in la liga Benzema has carried them this season.

Mahrez , Foden , KDB counter attack will do damage
Basically the same as PSG then!

Holy shit we're in the Champion League Final!! I've just thought about it watching Pep presser for Brighton and I got goosepimples (don't f-ing judge me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.