Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the perfect outcome today. No hype about them having “extra incentive” BS that it is but they will be low from a poor few weeks.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Fern
Silva
Gundogan
Foden
Kdb
Mahrez..
Will be the team

Absolutely this, with Cancelo/Laporte/Rodri/Sterling/Jesus providing bench options. Everyone else is there to make up the numbers, those 16 are the core of the squad, with Agüero a possible wildcard.

Serious prediction time.
It feels like surely it has to be City's time doesn't it? Like Pep said after the PSG tie, so much is down to little details, luck and how it's written in the stars. If there's any justice City will do it, this is the best team in Europe and hopefully they'll reinforce it on Saturday but of course things don't always work that way.

I honestly don't know what to expect. Think I'll know how I feel when I see Pep closer to the day, if it's the chilled, happy Pep we've been seeing recently I'll feel pretty confident.

Probably the perfect outcome today. No hype about them having “extra incentive” BS that it is but they will be low from a poor few weeks.
Definitely. It’s all on the game now with no weird carrot dangling for them. Getting in through the back door after another defeat is good. They’re stumbling to the end of the season so it’s on us to go out there and play at our optimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.