Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've a lot of players who look fucking raring to go.

Chelsea were sloppy and undisciplined in a game they needed to win today (luckily for them it worked out).

---------------Ederson
Walker---Stones---Dias---Zinchenko
--------------Fernandinho
------Bernardo-----Gundogan
Mahrez-------De Bruyne-------Foden

I am wondering whether he will consider a striker but I think maybe only from the bench.
Can’t see any other starting lineup assuming all those are fit come Saturday. quite funny that several of the boo boys favorite targets are not droppable for biggest game in our history.

We've a lot of players who look fucking raring to go.

Chelsea were sloppy and undisciplined in a game they needed to win today (luckily for them it worked out).

---------------Ederson
Walker---Stones---Dias---Zinchenko
--------------Fernandinho
------Bernardo-----Gundogan
Mahrez-------De Bruyne-------Foden

I am wondering whether he will consider a striker but I think maybe only from the bench.
Great team that and I'll be happy if thats the starting line up. Chelsea will be mesmerized by our possession.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Stones
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Bernardo
Kdb
Foden
Mahrez

Team picks itself, no selection dilemmas for Pep unless he decides to go back madcap ideas which I can't see. Jesus will consider himself unlucky not to start.

We will benefit big time from not giving Chelsea the benefit of a game against our first 11. All those that maoned about Pep doing it will look like fools when they can't cope with our game.

We will benefit big time from not giving Chelsea the benefit of a game against our first 11. All those that maoned about Pep doing it will look like fools when they can't cope with our game.
I don't think people complained about the Chelsea league match but the FA cup match selection and players performance were well below par.
A quadruple would have been unique and possibly never repeated.
No one will look like a fool because we don't know what the outcome would have been if he put out a full team, results or injury wise.

After todays game I`ve cast my vote and can announce we will win!
I`m pretty sure we have a full strength squad, no obvious injuries today. We are going into the game after a great win, picking up the trophy and medals whilst Chelsea were beaten 2-1. They will be fretting over that result and hoping it won`t be them!
I have the feeling we will keep a clean sheet and, hopefully, have it done and dusted by half time! I can`t cope with a close run game ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.