Dias
Zinchenko

Fernandinho
Gudongan
Bernardo

Mahrez
Kdb
Foden

Hate to say this but cut out silly mistakes and we win this with ease. Had the feeling chelsea have been running on empty last few weeks. Oh and don't gi e te ref a chance to make any dodgy decisions
Out of all the games played this season this is probably the easiest starting eleven to predict.
Most fans seem to think that Pep will go with this team but with Pep you never know.

This week is going to be hell. Saturday from the minute I wake up, every minute after will feel like hours.

I think we will win it and comfortably so.
3-0. Foden brace. Agüero off the bench to sign off in style. Come on City!!!!!
Sitting in front of my laptop and I’m already opening and closing the weather app, followed by Twitter / BM. Long week ahead, productivity is at an all time low.

I'd go...
.................. Ederson.................
Walker ..Stones ..Dias Zinchenko
Bernardo Fernandinho Gundogan
Mahrez ...........KDB .............Foden

But I thought that Foden, Jesus and KDB were excellent I their positions yesterday so maybe leaving Gundogan on the bench gives KDB all the freedom he needs? E.g.

.................. Ederson.................
Walker ..Stones ..Dias Zinchenko
..Bernardo Fernandinho Foden ..
Mahrez ...........KDB .............Jesus

Sitting in front of my laptop and I’m already opening and closing the weather app, followed by Twitter / BM. Long week ahead, productivity is at an all time low.
Saturday is the one. A hell of a long day. But oh what an end to it, it could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.