Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bricking it already. I can’t imagine what my nerves will be like come kick off time. Lahoz has to be nullified. Nothing silly, no leaving a leg in in the box etc. If we can keep Lahoz quiet we have a good chance.

When we got to the Semi Finals I said even if we don't go through I am super proud of the boys. Now that we are in the final I want us to win it!!! This is a golden chance for us and it will be the cherry on top of the cake. I will be devastated if Chelsea win it cause we have been working so hard for this and we truly deserve it.

I don't know how I will feel if we lose it but I am still super proud of our team for what they have accomplished. That being said I want us to win this dreaded Cup!!!

Bricking it already. I can’t imagine what my nerves will be like come kick off time. Lahoz has to be nullified. Nothing silly, no leaving a leg in in the box etc. If we can keep Lahoz quiet we have a good chance.
give him nothing to blow for and he cant controll us,im sure pep will brief the players up with this, peps fired up the players are fired up and the fans are fired up, the stars will align on Sat night

Oh bòllocks, @MeatHunterrr says we will lose, the deal is done, top genuine poster.

I mean he said we would lose against Dortmund, if we some how won we would lose against Bayern (yeah, I know Bayern got beat), we would lose against PSG, oops won again.

So when this dude after his tippity toppity views says we will lose, then get your money on.

This may be a slightly sarcastic post, but the very very very sad thing is, this top tít will be the first to remind us of his wise words and will be fùcking buzzing if we do get beat, pafuckingthetic.
I just see ignored member.

We just need to ensure we are clinical and take our chances when they present.
Too often this season we have missed to many gilt edged chances and then been caught out with a dodgy VAR decision or individual error. We need to ensure that we are far enough ahead that if the dodgy decision happens again its not going to be game changing.
I honestly don't see us not winning we are far better than them and that's not gloating it's a fact.
The players and the club have aimed for this for years now and I don't see us throwing it away.
Only decision to be made is Fern or Rodri I think the rest of the team picks itself and for his experience I'd go with Fern.
Result 3-1 city.

-----------------------------------------Edi---------------------------------------

----------Kylinho-----------Johinho-----Ruby----------------Joao------------

--------------------------------------Ferna---------------------------------------

---------Gundo----------------------Phil-------------------Kev-----------------

--------------------Riyad--------------------Gabby-----------------------------

give him nothing to blow for and he cant controll us,im sure pep will brief the players up with this, peps fired up the players are fired up and the fans are fired up, the stars will align on Sat night
Think the attention he’s got in the media will mean he’ll be aware that he’ll be watched for cheating us again. Of course it might make fuck all difference.

Just over fifty years ago, we went out to these in the semi-finals of another European competition. Revenge, please.
It was my 5/6th game, we were ravished with injuries towards the end of that season, Healey in the nets who I think dived over the ball....

I was that young 7, that the defeat didn't stay with me like the spurs FA Cup final but was perhaps just as important an event in City's history. Back to back ECWC's as Mercer's team was edging to an end and evolving etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.