Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else not that arsed about it, yes I know it's what the players dream of winning, the owners want above all else and some fans think it's better than winning the Premier League... But for me it's a farce. No fans, five subs, neutral grounds and don't get me started on UEFA... Give me the Premier League every day of the week although it would be nice to win the Chumps Cup ;)

Worth looking back at the teams when Conte was Chelsea boss, 2017/18 season when we beat them twice. Tuchel reverted to Conte’s 5 at the back system as he knows his defenders can be got at if they play 4 at the back. If we play fluidly and intelligently and with Fernandinho reading and mopping we will scare them.

Anyone else not that arsed about it, yes I know it's what the players dream of winning, the owners want above all else and some fans think it's better than winning the Premier League... But for me it's a farce. No fans, five subs, neutral grounds and don't get me started on UEFA... Give me the Premier League every day of the week although it would be nice to win the Chumps Cup ;)
Give up ffs
it’s important course it is
Agreed the premier league is the be all an and end all but we have shut these dickheads up,
IF we do it, I want Villa away first game of next season, they’ll be speechless
Then Utd home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.