Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only tuesday but I am restless.. I want it to be Saturday so bad.. No matter the outcome I just want to watch City play and preferably on the biggest scenes in the world. Premier League will always be Numero Uno though!

Cant be arsed ????? one of the greatest matches in City history..well I dont know your LGBTQ status, but check your testosterone levels mate..its a massive game.

I would like us to see us win it. Purely to have witness City winning every major trophy.

Although it will never come close to the vinegar stroke I had seeing us lift The Thomas Cook Trophy.

I knew we were on to something when we won the Joan Gamper trophy!

Reactions: mat
Well I haven't been this excited about a match since 2012. This is up there with that one and the fa cup final of 2011.

I’ve definitely got 2011 flashbacks. Getting the monkey off our backs. The feeling we’ve done the hard part by winning the semi final. The sense of not quite believing it’s us in the final after waiting for so long.

Oh and that fucking banner...

I’ve definitely got 2011 flashbacks. Getting the monkey off our backs. The feeling we’ve done the hard part by winning the semi final. The sense of not quite believing it’s us in the final after waiting for so long.

Oh and that fucking banner...
I don't know about you but I've also had a 3 week long ticket panic to complete the picture.

This is as exciting as this one but with the added sparkle that it's so much bigger. It might end up being the pinnacle.

Enjoy it ... it’s the first one ... if our next decade goes anything like the last one (in the league + constant progression), we’d be attending the fifth final within next ten years and that will be the one where people would be saying ... meh, if I miss this one, another would be around soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.