Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand prioritising the league each season, from a supporters point of view, but we're in the final so you can bet your bottom dollar you could shove a lump of coal up my arse and I'd shit a diamond the next four days.

Anyone else not that arsed about it, yes I know it's what the players dream of winning, the owners want above all else and some fans think it's better than winning the Premier League... But for me it's a farce. No fans, five subs, neutral grounds and don't get me started on UEFA... Give me the Premier League every day of the week although it would be nice to win the Chumps Cup ;)

Agree - & as for the ref! He’s definitely going to stitch us up

Anyone else not that arsed about it, yes I know it's what the players dream of winning, the owners want above all else and some fans think it's better than winning the Premier League... But for me it's a farce. No fans, five subs, neutral grounds and don't get me started on UEFA... Give me the Premier League every day of the week although it would be nice to win the Chumps Cup ;)
I think the City v QPR was bigger from the fans point of view. In terms of global impact though this must rank right up there.

If you asked me to list the most important games in City's history I'd put the City v Gills game in the top 5 but in wider football that would hardly have created a ripple.

It's the prestige tournament of European club football, why wouldn't we want to win it. Yes the domestic league is the main one to win each season but this is the glamour final, the icing on the cake.

Agree - & as for the ref! He’s definitely going to stitch us up
i dont think so, its under the spotlights and the world is watching, the last thing UEFA want is sponsors getting twitchy because of an obvious bent ref anyway if they wanted us dispatched they could have seen to it against PSG, on the other hand city were the first club to have dialog with UEFA over the ESL and made it clear hours before it was anounced that they were going to pull out so UEFA may think they owe us a little favor ;-)

I would like us to see us win it. Purely to have witness City winning every major trophy.

Although it will never come close to the vinegar stroke I had seeing us lift The Thomas Cook Trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.