Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen the city fan who wears a wizard mask at the Etihad?! I have this massive urge to buy one and take it to Porto! no idea where to get one from

Worth looking back at the teams when Conte was Chelsea boss, 2017/18 season when we beat them twice. Tuchel reverted to Conte’s 5 at the back system as he knows his defenders can be got at if they play 4 at the back. If we play fluidly and intelligently and with Fernandinho reading and mopping we will scare them.
I don't want us to scare, I want us to score ;-)

I think the City v QPR was bigger from the fans point of view. In terms of global impact though this must rank right up there.

If you asked me to list the most important games in City's history I'd put the City v Gills game in the top 5 but in wider football that would hardly have created a ripple.

From a global fan base and commercial perspective this one is huge. Whilst those reasons don’t matter to the fans, they do to the club.

I’m still wondering if he will throw a curve ball in.

If we play as well as we can then we will win. We are better than them.

My only concerns are Fernandinho getting booked early if he plays or Rodri lacking concentration if he does.

We have been good enough for four, you're right. And one sending off or patch or errors and the dream is gone. But everything is in place for us to do it this time and, as you say, if the worse comes to the worst we will win it next year or the one after.

You never know, we might even win all three ;-)

would be fantastic to win its 3 or 4 times just to shut them up over the road. because i don't think they will win it before manchester city win it

Has anyone seen the city fan who wears a wizard mask at the Etihad?! I have this massive urge to buy one and take it to Porto!
emoji23.png
no idea where to get one from
Unfortunately this lad follows Birmingham

Attachments

• 208749.jpeg
    208749.jpeg
    929.7 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.