Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think so, its under the spotlights and the world is watching, the last thing UEFA want is sponsors getting twitchy because of an obvious bent ref anyway if they wanted us dispatched they could have seen to it against PSG, on the other hand city were the first club to have dialog with UEFA over the ESL and made it clear hours before it was anounced that they were going to pull out so UEFA may think they owe us a little favor ;-)
You've cheered my up. I really don't like that ref - just looking at his face annoys me - but you're right, he's in the spotlight, so I guess he has to behave :)

Last minute sterling goal disallowed?
Hitting the bar and Lyon breaking to score a dodgy goal?

My arse is starting to go a bit now

sunday morning before the everton game i was a bag of nerves ? first time ever and i don't normally feel it
uefa champions league is like marmite for me ? you ether love it or hate it and the truth is i never bought into it because city have been done over good and proper for years

maybe its because its the final and knowing what could happen both ways (joy or pain)
but i just don't want to city getting done over in the final by the uefa officials it would be to painful to watch
i know nobody has the divine right to win it. all i ask is a fair final by both clubs and the officials ?
if its not our day then ok we go again next season and use the pain of losing to drive us on

but if the referee and officials do us over again how can we come back from it ? it would be impossible to get the players to believe in it. last season KDB after losing in the Q/F was in so much pain because we had just been done over again that can not happen again. but i hope KDB can use the pain from last season and play the game of his life

manchester city are good enough to win it. but for me we have been good enough for 4 seasons and it was nothing to do with bad luck ?

Champions League and European Cup finals are more often than not tense affairs, given all that is at stake.

Just wondering what has been the best performance so far by a British team in one of these finals?

sunday morning before the everton game i was a bag of nerves ? first time ever and i don't normally feel it
uefa champions league is like marmite for me ? you ether love it or hate it and the truth is i never bought into it because city have been done over good and proper for years

maybe its because its the final and knowing what could happen both ways (joy or pain)
but i just don't want to city getting done over in the final by the uefa officials it would be to painful to watch
i know nobody has the divine right to win it. all i ask is a fair final by both clubs and the officials ?
if its not our day then ok we go again next season and use the pain of losing to drive us on

but if the referee and officials do us over again how can we come back from it ? it would be impossible to get the players to believe in it. last season KDB after losing in the Q/F was in so much pain because we had just been done over again that can not happen again. but i hope KDB can use the pain from last season and play the game of his life

manchester city are good enough to win it. but for me we have been good enough for 4 seasons and it was nothing to do with bad luck ?
We have been good enough for four, you're right. And one sending off or patch or errors and the dream is gone. But everything is in place for us to do it this time and, as you say, if the worse comes to the worst we will win it next year or the one after.

You never know, we might even win all three ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.