Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Zinchenko?
you know what I kind of agree and would prefer him picked on Saturday, it was more a case of putting forward the best player for each position and Cancelo is a better player although Zinchenko is the better team player particularly on the big occasions.

Seeing almost all of the squad doing interviews and talking up the game judging by my Twitter account. Might be just me but I’m not a fan - would much rather we be keeping a low profile & focused.

Alright blues,

5 of us season ticket holders for 15 years just missed out on tickets. I know its a long shot but desperate to go to the game so if anyone has any spares or hears of any please let me know.

Cheers! See you all soon..
I know other blues might have said it, but be very careful buying tickets. It's a minefield and there will be loads of people trying to make a few quid of desperate City fans.

Try and buy tickets in person if you can, don't hand over money until you have the tickets etc. I've been scammed in the past with concert tickets and lost hundreds.

Seeing almost all of the squad doing interviews and talking up the game judging by my Twitter account. Might be just me but I’m not a fan - would much rather we be keeping a low profile & focused.
That's just part of the Champions League final package. Remember this is the biggest club competition in the world. The media interest is huge. There will be loads more 'content' coming out over the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.