Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got full confidence in the team and manager to see this one through and show our best.
I don’t think we’ve ever been more ready and the players look hungry for it.

However just some perspective. If... if... we dont win (touches wood), we will get another shot. Its not now or never. Chelsea lost in 08 won in 12, liverpool lost 18 won 19.

Arrived this morning.

There's no fencing up at what I expect to be one of the fan parks in Aliados square. Think that was the fan park for England for the Nation's League.

Just a big UCL trophy (approx 50ft tall).

There is another UEFA branded thing behind Igreja dos Clerigos where you can get your picture with a genuine replica of the actual trophy, but aside from a queuing system for that, there is no fencing.

Not seen anything else yet but still exploring.

You aren't forced to stay wherever the fan park is anyway.

Arrived this morning.

There's no fencing up at what I expect to be one of the fan parks in Aliados square. Think that was the fan park for England for the Nation's League.

Just a big UCL trophy (approx 50ft tall).

There is another UEFA branded thing behind Igreja dos Clerigos where you can get your picture with a genuine replica of the actual trophy, but aside from a queuing system for that, there is no fencing.

Not seen anything else yet but still exploring.

You aren't forced to stay wherever the fan park is anyway.
Nice scouting. I thought they might take that square as one park and the ribeira area or across the river as the other. If they completely close and partition Aliados they could have both zones there. It's huge if road shut.

Already nervous as fuck. It's a mate's birthday on Saturday so by the time kick-off rolls around it'll be quite impressive if I can even read the numbers on the player's backs. At least might help calm the anxiety.

Honestly not sure what to expect. If we play near our best we'll win- one of Foden, De Bruyne, Mahrez and Gundo will score and we'll lift the trophy.

Otherwise Chelsea could shithouse their way to a win, either on pens or by nicking an early goal and holding onto it. We have to be on it from the start as their best chance of scoring feels like a Pulisic or Mount goal from a counter in the first fifteen minutes.

My opinion on who should start hasn't changed one bit, and I keep going over the list of names in my head like some sort of war chant. I believe this team gives us the best chance of winning.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Bernardo
Gundogan
Mahrez
De Bruyne
Foden

Already nervous as fuck. It's a mate's birthday on Saturday so by the time kick-off rolls around it'll be quite impressive if I can even read the numbers on the player's backs. At least might help calm the anxiety.

Honestly not sure what to expect. If we play near our best we'll win- one of Foden, De Bruyne, Mahrez and Gundo will score and we'll lift the trophy.

Otherwise Chelsea could shithouse their way to a win, either on pens or by nicking an early goal and holding onto it. We have to be on it from the start as their best chance of scoring feels like a Pulisic or Mount goal from a counter in the first fifteen minutes.

My opinion on who should start hasn't changed one bit, and I keep going over the list of names in my head like some sort of war chant. I believe this team gives us the best chance of winning.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Bernardo
Gundogan
Mahrez
De Bruyne
Foden
Cant be any other team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.