Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went down to Bicester yesterday, shopping, birthday treat for the girlfriend, she mentioned back in early March that she wanted to go on the 29th (Today!). I said not a fucking chance on the off chance we made it here, great planning! 3 hour drive down, 4 hours back, tonnes of walking in-between, just so happens it was the perfect remedy for a good nights sleep last night. Woke up feeling great because City are in the Champions League Final, the feeling before this game is like no other! Just got 9 and a half hours to kill now, probably gym and then a trip to Tesco for some rum.

I love seeing Vinny and Zaba out in Porto supporting the lads, wouldn't be surprised if a lot of our recent heroes are out there. Love seeing the mighty blues taking over Porto too, amazing turnout during these hard times, we could have took a stupid amount under normal circumstances.

I'm sure the lads will give us everything on that pitch tonight, come on City.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nervous as fuck now. But whatever happens we're there and we're favourites. Everyone knows we should win and if we don't the Chelsea have either been lucky or we haven't turned up on the night.

Jeez I do hope we can win this but tbh given how the season started I am well chuffed we're there!

I never bet against my own team. Feels disloyal, making money from a failure. Cash cushions no such blow.

I get that. For me, though, it's like life insurance on the Mrs, I don't want her to die either but, if it's going to happen, someone (i.e. me) might as well benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.