Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If both teams show up, we win.

If we are too slow and ponderous, their well-organized deep block makes life very difficult for us.

Their biggest threat is the counterattack at speed. If we can stop that and play high tempo football, we win.

Problem we have is Chelsea posses what we most struggle against. They have amazing pace on the break. This is not going to be a fun watch we will dominate possession but Chelsea will be very dangerous on the counter. They also have the ability to pass through our press. They are fantastic at what they do

whilst we had many first team players absent for the semi they also where missing kovacic who improves them immeasurably.

For me it is simple whoever scores first wins the game. Dreading it already (especially as my dad is a Chelsea fan)
Pull yourself together, man. You sound like a quivering wreck.

This is our time.
It is written.
Believe.

If both teams show up, we win.

If we are too slow and ponderous, their well-organized deep block makes life very difficult for us.

Their biggest threat is the counterattack at speed. If we can stop that and play high tempo football, we win.
Normally the best team wins the final. The last time it was won by the team perceived to be the weaker was 2012. They won’t get lucky again.

Problem we have is Chelsea posses what we most struggle against. They have amazing pace on the break.
Mbappe
Neymar
Di Maria

This is not going to be a fun watch we will dominate possession but Chelsea will be very dangerous on the counter.
Mbappe
Neymar
Di Maria

They also have the ability to pass through our press. They are fantastic at what they do
Verrati
Herrera
Paredes

whilst we had many first team players absent for the semi they also where missing kovacic who improves them immeasurably.
He can’t get a fucking game, mate! Jorginho & Kanté are their preferred two in the middle of the park!

For me it is simple whoever scores first wins the game. Dreading it already (especially as my dad is a Chelsea fan)
Thank fuck you are not picking the team or playing!

A few facts for you.

We are the best attack in the PL
We are the best defence in the PL
We have won more games in the CL this season than any English team EVER.
We just beat PSG 4-1…the same PSG that knocked out Barcelona and Bayern Munich, and that played in last year’s Final.
Pep has only lost 1 Final in his career.
We have SIX players in double figures for goals in the PL this season…SIX! Goals can come from anywhere. And, Sergio Aguero isn’t even on the list, and he’s back to full fitness.
Mahrez is only second UK based player to score in both legs of CL SF.

And on…and on…and on…

Go wipe your fanny and brush your teeth, it’s past your bedtime! No XBox tomorrow for all your sniveling!

We are much better than Chelsea,their path to the final has been a fairly clear one.
Last nights game was utter shite - Real Madrid were shocking......i hadn't realised how far they had fallen.They had no cohesion and offered very little threat,and neither could they defend the break,as most were past their best and blowing out of their arse.

We play anywhere near our best,with a first choice 11,and we should not have an issue.

Just a bit of a let down playing Chelsea in such an occasion.

I think we showed a level of determination, concentration and psychological intensity in these PSG games that we've never seen before. Last night that back 4 would have died before letting a goal in, and PSG could have attacked for another 2 hours and not scored against them.

If that City turn up, it doesn't really matter what Chelsea do. I'm a big admirer of this young Chelsea side, but they're not Mbappe-Di Maria-Neymar. They don't have anyone as good as Haaland.

It's easy after the fact to forget how good these players we've shut out and made to look poor actually are. A month ago PSG were the most dangerous attack in Europe after slicing up the reigning champions defence.

Only injuries will stop us, I'm convinced of that.
This has made me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.