Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need help. Everything you do is conspiracy. Infact you rarely put anything pro city.
Whilst Kaz does see conspiracy in most things, Lahoz is literally the worst ref we/Pep could have received for this game. He hates Pep and Barcelona and he’s done us absolutely no favours in the three games he’s been in charge of.

The only potential crumb of comfort is that there is VAR this time around.

Mendy will score the winning penalty.

It will be like when Edghill had the one at Wembley. All of a sudden his haters turned him into a legend.

Whilst Kaz does see conspiracy in most things, Lahoz is literally the worst ref we/Pep could have received for this game. He hates Pep and Barcelona and he’s done us absolutely no favours in the three games he’s been in charge of.

The only potential crumb of comfort is that there is VAR this time around.
We’ve won 3 of the 4 he’s reffed.

this is an opportunity to give the players some lower intensity training for a week or two before ramping up for the Final
A luxurious training camp in Portugal and publicised Yoga sessions would be giving me vibes of the Lyon QF debacle.

Pep has a real dilemma on keeping players fit but rested for this. We can not risk any needles injuries.

I don’t know who I would play in remaining league fixtures
for Newcastle i'd rest most of the CL final starting 11 ,and in the remaining two games give them 45 minutes in each game,the training grooud can keep match fitness up

A luxurious training camp in Portugal and publicised Yoga sessions would be giving me vibes of the Lyon QF debacle.
It’s been a long season, so I’m talking about the period between now and the Everton game.

Once that’s done and dusted, there are no passengers, hence the ramp up to the game with some, hopefully, fresher legs.

for Newcastle i'd rest most of the CL final starting 11 ,and in the remaining two games give them 45 minutes in each game,the training grooud can keep match fitness up

I see you are not quite sure on the whole “match fitness” concept, or the current rule on substitutes!

Didn't take long for the league winning positivity to descend into doom and conspiracy theories because the ref (who we've won 75% of the games he's reffed us) has been appointed. Classic, classic BM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.