Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you completely thick or something ?
I asked the question if there are any City fans who don't care about winning this cup.

It's a fair enough question seeing as how they have treated us and we have booed them many many times.

For me personally I want to win this badly.
For all I think it's a stuffy cup. I want us to win it, if only to stop the the media banging on about us not winning it.

Last edited:
For all it thinks it's a stuffy cup. I want us to win it, if only to stop the the media banging on about us not winning it.
Yeah me too mate.
It feels like you're not taken seriously until you win it.
I mean I don't like UEFA, especially after they tried to ban us but I've always thought the competition itself was great.

Yeah me too mate.
It feels like you're not taken seriously until you win it.
I mean I don't like UEFA, especially after they tried to ban us but I've always thought the competition itself was great.
Well it certainly carries a fair amount of Kudos. Especially for the players, so I would imagine they would really want
to win it.

Chelsea fans are in meltdown right now and it's funny from arrogance over the weekend to now panicking about top 4 and the Fa cup final.

Anyone else thinks Pep helped Arteta prepare the game against them tonight and worked out how to expose Chelsea's frailties via a rather limited Arsenal squad?

Yeah, me too ... I think he's got it well under control and that weakened team against them in the league was a masterstroke. He simply didn't want anyone talking about that game as a rehearsal of the CL final ... and avoided that by fielding an absolutely ridiculous system with just one midfielder (Rodri) ... and knowing no way anyone can talk about that in those terms or link it to CL final.

There was no good that could come out of it if we played full strength ... as if we had won, he'd have to bang on for three weeks to all media about how the CL Final isn't going to be the same or easy and fight against that complacency that would simply have crept into our players who'd maybe start thinking this'll be easy or we've done them now and we'll do them again (that is just natural on human level) ... and if we had lost it (with the strong first choice XI) then surely Chelsea would have advantage psychologically ... even a draw or any sort of game if played against main players would have given them a dry run ... it's different watching them on video to analyse than having them coming at you from all different directions in game ... Chelsea won't know what's hit them come the 29th of May ... and I am very confident of this now!

i think you get the point of the post mate, either that or your stupid, i see you dropped the match fitness debate faster than a tart drops her panties,
jog on LOL- nowt like a bluemoon keyboard warrior
Happy to discuss any and all issues about football, but when someone says half the team should get 45 minutes in each game, it makes me suspect I’m dealing with a mental midget….or someone who is maths & football challenged.

A man’s got to know his limits.

As for “jog on,” what’s so “warrior” about that, unless your “taking offence” trigger is halfcocked already?!

Your protestations about match fitness are silly and your resting/rotation was stupid and math-deficient.

Just how much time do you want to spend pointing out your idiocy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.