Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you are not quite sure on the whole “match fitness” concept, or the current rule on substitutes!
starting 11 has nothing to do with substitutes and match fitness is not lost over two weeks, if it has an impact explain international breaks for non intrnational players and winter breaks a player can maintain peak fitness for two weeks and longer with minimal game time along with training ground matches which are near to risk free, your option? send them out and get them crocked?
Name one single player who has troted off to the world cup with his international side and not played in any games and then has been called upon for the semi's or final some 4 weeks later only to be decaired not match fit through lack of game time, not one,never happened

Last edited:
starting 11 has nothing to do with substitutes and match fitness is not lost over two weeks, if it has an impact explain international breaks for non intrnational players and winter breaks a player can maintain peak fitness for two weeks and longer with minimal game time along with training ground matches which are near to risk free, your option? send them out and get them crocked?
Name one single player who has troted off to the world cup with his international side and not played in any games and then has been called upon for the semi's or final some 4 weeks later only to be decaired not match fit through lack of game time, not one,never happened
Haha, nice try!

Tell me again about how they 45 minutes in each game!!

Jog on.

Emmmmm.... Apart from Kante (maybe Mendy, rudiger, Werner but they aren't "massive" players imo) an unbeatable Chelsea have just been beaten at home by arsenal... Who knows we might get them to penalties if we're really really lucky...

For all the bluster, Chelsea could very conceivably finish 5th, lose both cup finals and their season all of a sudden is a disaster

Emmmmm.... Apart from Kante (maybe Mendy, rudiger, Werner but they aren't "massive" players imo) an unbeatable Chelsea have just been beaten at home by arsenal... Who knows we might get them to penalties if we're really really lucky...

For all the bluster, Chelsea could very conceivably finish 5th, lose both cup finals and their season all of a sudden is a disaster
As long as it's west ham that finish 4th.

Haha, nice try!

Tell me again about how they 45 minutes in each game!!

Jog on.
i think you get the point of the post mate, either that or your stupid, i see you dropped the match fitness debate faster than a tart drops her panties,
jog on LOL- nowt like a bluemoon keyboard warrior

Last edited:
20 odd of us go to the game and always all of us have wanted to win it, don’t tar us all with your brush pal.
Are you completely thick or something ?
I asked the question if there are any City fans who don't care about winning this cup.

It's a fair enough question seeing as how they have treated us and we have booed them many many times.

For me personally I want to win this badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.