Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad, who's 82 and first took me to watch City in the mid-seventies, is currently in Wythenshawe Hospital after a heart attack. He's now been diagnosed with bowel cancer, which they say has spread to his lungs and brain.

He obviously doesn't have long left but I hope that he can hang on until after this game and that we can win it. He grew up a Trautmann goal-kick away from Maine Road, on Burdith Avenue just behind The Parkside pub, and first saw City when he and his brother used to sneak into wartime games when the gates used to be opened at three-quarter time to let people out. He'd be thrilled to see us as champions of Europe.

My dad, who's 82 and first took me to watch City in the mid-seventies, is currently in Wythenshawe Hospital after a heart attack. He's now been diagnosed with bowel cancer, which they say has spread to his lungs and brain.

He obviously doesn't have long left but I hope that he can hang on until after this game and that we can win it. He grew up a Trautmann goal-kick away from Maine Road, on Burdith Avenue just behind The Parkside pub, and first saw City when he and his brother used to sneak into wartime games when the gates used to be opened at three-quarter time to let people out. He'd be thrilled to see us as champions of Europe.
Sorry to hear that. Must be terrible for you and your family. Let’s hope the blues can do you and your dad proud. I am sure everyone’s thoughts on here are with you and yours

Sorry to hear that , i hope that the boys win it for him

Ederson

Walker - Stones - Dias - Zinchenko

Fernandinho - Gundogan

Mahrez - KDB - Foden

Torres

This XI should be able to break down the Chelsea defence pretty well.

Last edited:
While we are all pleased & giddy we in the final ,Having it abroad while it not allowed to be held in UK defies belief
While there is a surge in the UK & Boris reckons he is concerned about the new variant & things might change in June as the new strain is 50% more worse than the Kent variant
To send thousands of fans abroad without being able to social distance in the airports, on the planes and on the coaches when it could have been played in the UK is a bit surprising

New strain probably going to mess with the Euros aswell hopefully it's controlled soon enough but I doubt with Previous times we seen this scenario

Ederson

Walker - Stones - Dias - Zinchenko

Fernandinho - Gundogan

Mahrez - KDB - Foden

Torres

This XI should be able to break down the Chelsea defence pretty well.
No Torres, Bernardo in,and Rodrigo substitute for Fernandinho....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.