Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

It must be hurting UEFA the thought of a very rich club that beat them in court last year winning their top competition, they thought we should be banned from?

When you consider this, it's little wonder they deliberately appoint a referee who has history of acting against our manager and club. They don't want us to win it, but can they do it with maintaining the illusion that there is no agenda.

I don't usually flap but I read the post title, 14 days to go!!!!
I am not blaming City but.....
Not a word on the tickets... Independent travellers Inc. Spikes, will presumably have to collect them over there!
Come on City, we need some info on Monday.

My dad, who's 82 and first took me to watch City in the mid-seventies, is currently in Wythenshawe Hospital after a heart attack. He's now been diagnosed with bowel cancer, which they say has spread to his lungs and brain.

He obviously doesn't have long left but I hope that he can hang on until after this game and that we can win it. He grew up a Trautmann goal-kick away from Maine Road, on Burdith Avenue just behind The Parkside pub, and first saw City when he and his brother used to sneak into wartime games when the gates used to be opened at three-quarter time to let people out. He'd be thrilled to see us as champions of Europe.
I'm so sorry to hear that Petrusha, fingers crossed he makes it, I'll quickly relate this story to you in the hope it gives you some strength, maybe even solace, many years ago my Nanna was in a similar situation, we were very very close, but it got to the point were she was clearly never going to make it to my wedding, something she looked forward to so much, about 2 weeks before, she told me in a soft struggling voice that she knew she couldn't do it physically, but, she wasn't going anywhere until she knew we were married.

The next 2 weeks, she spent In St Anne's hospice, last week being completely out of it, after we got married, we drove over there to see her, she looked almost lifeless apart from her shallow breathing, so really I didn't' know what to do, what to say, but the nurse said "speak to her, tell her, it may not seem like it, she may not respond, but she's still there", so that's what I did.

Hours later we got the call she'd passed away, nothing will ever convince me that she didn't stay true to her word, and that's why she hung on, it's something that's stayed with me all my life, I sincerely hope you get that opportunity too mate.

Best wishes.

I don't usually flap but I read the post title, 14 days to go!!!!
I am not blaming City but.....
Not a word on the tickets... Independent travellers Inc. Spikes, will presumably have to collect them over there!
Come on City, we need some info on Monday.
City are announcing the details Monday

My dad, who's 82 and first took me to watch City in the mid-seventies, is currently in Wythenshawe Hospital after a heart attack. He's now been diagnosed with bowel cancer, which they say has spread to his lungs and brain.

He obviously doesn't have long left but I hope that he can hang on until after this game and that we can win it. He grew up a Trautmann goal-kick away from Maine Road, on Burdith Avenue just behind The Parkside pub, and first saw City when he and his brother used to sneak into wartime games when the gates used to be opened at three-quarter time to let people out. He'd be thrilled to see us as champions of Europe.
Sorry to hear that blue.
Even if we don't win it I think it will be amazing for you both to witness us in a European Cup final.
All the best.

Having put Spurs back in their box at the league cup final a fine revenge after forty years. We can now get revenge after fifty years for the 1971 European cup winners cup semi final still feel the disappointment now. And just to say come on Leicester today.

Not of much importance, but I was thinking about if Mansour would attend another match sometime. Wouldn't the UCL final be the most likely? If we weren't in a global pandemic do you think he would attend?

Not of much importance, but I was thinking about if Mansour would attend another match sometime. Wouldn't the UCL final be the most likely? If we weren't in a global pandemic do you think he would attend?

No he won’t ... reasons later, am out and about so can’t type too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.