Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuses? It's a simple fact that playing Real, City and Arsenal within 7 days costs a lot of energy. If there are stats from their games with those teams and their game vs Leicester today, they'll show that they covered less distance and made fewer sprints today than they did vs Real or City.

They had fewer than 70 hours to prepare before Leicester, they will have more than 150 hours rest before the CL final. They'll run a lot more in Porto than today. A lot of naive comments on here because of today's tired performance. They'll look better in Porto. Problem is that we are better than Leicester and will run a lot as well. We are favourites, but many of the comments after their loss today don't take into account the context of the game. They definitely weren't at their physical best today.
Only Azpilicueta started all the matches.

Terry Christian has tweeted his condolences to Chelsea but reassured them that the whole of humanity will be supporting them in the final against you!

Yeah ok mate, if you say so
Cock, and if they weren't playing us the whole of humanity would be supporting whoever was playing Chelsea I suppose.

Fuckin Rags,
shouldn't he be concentrating on not buying fuckin Chevrolet, Adidas or whatever or changing everything he owns from Red to Yellow (it's not Gold) and green or following FCUM or honouring the "Babes" or stalking players who might be after a transfer or chasing opposing teams coaches or or, fuckin 'ell the list is endless.

It's easier when they win something cos then they all tell us how fuckin wonderful they are, the list above becomes irrelevant.

Only Azpilicueta started all the matches.

Half of their team had a difficult game 3 days ago. Obviously, their players will be fresher in Porto. One must be clueless to think otherwise. It's not only about running, but also about mental freshness. Tuchel rotated a lot less than Pep over the last 6-7 weeks (think he never made 8-9 changes) and may well pay for it by losing to Liverpool and Leicester for top 4. Also, he has already paid for it with today's loss.

Hopefully I'm totally wrong and Chelsea are poor/average in Porto. Won't happen, imo. We'll have to be at our very best there.

Deluded twat, mind you, he was in an abusive relationship with a Narc so his head will be all over the show for a good while, more so than usual.
Had the misfortune in the 90s of having to pick that prick up whilst doing private hire. The guy is one horrible human being. Luckily it was a short trip from trafford to city centre.

I think that's the weakest team City could have played the CL final with during the last 10 years.

Centurions could have played either Zidane`s magnificent Real Madrid or Klopp`s Liverpool or Bayern last year. During the Mancini / Pellegrini seasons - there was Messi in his prime or Real Madrid or Bayern or Atletico, I mean these are the teams that were built for success and glory and most of them did it without any doubts.

Then you have this Chelsea team.. Kante the only world class player with 10 average or below average players, with average manager, playing with the system / tactics / formation - that works only in a dynamic and fast tempo games and etc. and etc.

I mean that's the team destined to be beaten by Pep and Manchester City - built around his ideas during the last 5-6 years.

So, someone please explain - why the hell I'm still worried about it :D

I think that's the weakest team City could have played the CL final with during the last 10 years.

Centurions could have played either Zidane`s magnificent Real Madrid or Klopp`s Liverpool or Bayern last year. During the Mancini / Pellegrini seasons - there was Messi in his prime or Real Madrid or Bayern or Atletico, I mean these are the teams that were built for success and glory and most of them did it without any doubts.

Then you have this Chelsea team.. Kante the only world class player with 10 average or below average players, with average manager, playing with the system / tactics / formation - that works only in a dynamic and fast tempo games and etc. and etc.

I mean that's the team destined to be beaten by Pep and Manchester City - built around his ideas during the last 5-6 years.

So, someone please explain - why the hell I'm still worried about it :D
Because we all know that no matter how good City now are, we still have a fuck up in us from time to time. Hopefully pep's amazing record in finals carries on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.