Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the reasons for last night's crowd control issues already known?
I read that the turnstiles (or whatever) would not accept the fake tickets causing bottlenecks of people trying to get into the ground. Don't know if that is the reason but one being put forward.

Klopp encouraged fans to go without tickets. Liverpool fans have been boasting on Social Media/Radio in the build up about having fake tickets and being easy to jib in.

doesn't take a genius to figure out when all of those fans got to the ground mixed together, fans with tickets, fans with fakes and fans without a tickets that there was a huge issue for the french authorities to sort. Can you imagine a scouser whos paid £1000 for a fake ticket moving calmly away from a turnstile when requested to because his ticket is fake. No, you cant. So no doubt at that point it descended into the chaos which has been reported. You only have to look at the full stairwells in the scouse end to see the number that got in illegally. Compare them to the Real end. Root cause, Liverpool fans!!

Ok. Yeah I figured it was something like that. I do notice that on Twitter, at least a day after, there doesn't seem to be anyone moaning about not getting in. Guess their narrative didn't work about all this being UEFA's fault. All Real Madrid fans got in ok. Didn't really see anyone complaining about not getting into the ground. What a poor fanbase Liverpool has.

I read that the turnstiles (or whatever) would not accept the fake tickets causing bottlenecks of people trying to get into the ground. Don't know if that is the reason but one being put forward.
I believe the turnstiles were fitted with **** detection technology barring entry to a large proportion of dippers.

I believe the turnstiles were fitted with **** detection technology barring entry to a large proportion of dippers.
1394953769824.gif

All for fans turning up on mass ticketless to enjoy the attmosphere of the said City .......... it’s happened probably hundreds of times without any incident but when it comes to that lot .......... no way because you know what’s coming and time after time it happens .......... yet sadly the media within this country never say a thing wrong about them ......... mass meltdowns at the FA cup semi because City didn’t hear an announcement regarding the minutes silence yet these twats hold a trophy parade on the anniversary of the day they murdered people .................they really are the lowest of the low I just wish the media would have the balls to nail them for what they really are

If the turnstiles rejected fake tickets then fans with them could have been detained.
The problem is more likely to be that turnstiles allowed some with duplicated tickets to enter but then denied entry to the holder of the genuine ticket.
The only solution would be to have the correct holders' passport details included in the QR code and check both to gain entry. It would stop the problem but create huge delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.