Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
All about reputation.

For weeks Klopp has been telling Dippers to go to Paris without tickets.

For 50 odd years Dippers have been "jibbing in" which has resulted in 2 major tragedies.

Social Media has been full of Dippers boasting about fakes, willing to buy fakes, happy to go without tickets etc etc.
The market was created for the criminals to produce fakes so a load of fakes were produced, sold and resold.

Dippers that bought fake tickets or from unscrupulous sellers don't give a fuck about their fellow fans.

Dippers arrive at the ground en masse with fake tickets or without tickets are outraged when somebody notices the chaos and shuts the doors.

( I heard a Dipper on 606 say "Athens was fine as they opened the gates and let everyone in, Paris they locked the gates and chaos!"
This is what we are dealing g with Chaps!)

I am yet to hear a Dipper lay blame on their own Cunts that were happy to Jib in, buy fakes, climb walls etc. but I have heard plenty blame some 'locals" for causing all the trouble.

Just rewatch the match, that Dipper end was rammed with Red stood on the aisles and gangways when supposedly there were thousands outside with genuine tickets!

Absolute cunts.

Every Club should rename their ground "Stade De France" for next season, that'll keep the cunts out!
Jeez, I've been around the block enough times not to need an essay on what Liverpool fans can get up to. I was responding to a specific post.

My brother's just sent me a screenshot of an Athletic article praising Liverpool for their CL win. I kid you not, like, it's an actual thing. Where's Alice and that white rabbit!

Missus & I are in Paris, a special trip for her big birthday (70) planned months ago. Arrived yesterday and saw no Scousers till this morning. As we're having breakfast in a cafe on a side street and talking to a French couple a L'pool fan came by with his two feral offspring, ages about 14 and 10 maybe, all in their red shirts; the bigger one reaches over and nicks a bit of food off the wife's plate, laughs and runs off. We'd said nowt to them and looked like ordinary tourists or even four locals. Remonstrated with the fat Scouse dad who said his lad's only having a bit of fun and, still thinking we're all French, curses out the two women. Ends up a bit of a scuffle on the pavement till the very big waiter came out of the cafe and the Scousers disappeared down the street. As they went away one of the lads dropped his passport. What shall i do with it?
Please tell me you are joking..I cannot believe someone would behave like this..

State of this from the Guardian. Turns out they’ve won the longest parade trophy as well. Maybe they could have used the spare space on the bus to paint one in. I’m sure their American Franchise Holding Company owners will have put some money behind the counter of the local chippies, being part of the community and all.

They are really insecure this lot aren’t they

All about reputation.

For weeks Klopp has been telling Dippers to go to Paris without tickets.

For 50 odd years Dippers have been "jibbing in" which has resulted in 2 major tragedies.

Social Media has been full of Dippers boasting about fakes, willing to buy fakes, happy to go without tickets etc etc.
The market was created for the criminals to produce fakes so a load of fakes were produced, sold and resold.

Dippers that bought fake tickets or from unscrupulous sellers don't give a fuck about their fellow fans.

Dippers arrive at the ground en masse with fake tickets or without tickets are outraged when somebody notices the chaos and shuts the doors.

( I heard a Dipper on 606 say "Athens was fine as they opened the gates and let everyone in, Paris they locked the gates and chaos!"
This is what we are dealing g with Chaps!)

I am yet to hear a Dipper lay blame on their own Cunts that were happy to Jib in, buy fakes, climb walls etc. but I have heard plenty blame some 'locals" for causing all the trouble.

Just rewatch the match, that Dipper end was rammed with Red stood on the aisles and gangways when supposedly there were thousands outside with genuine tickets!

Absolute cunts.

Every Club should rename their ground "Stade De France" for next season, that'll keep the cunts out!
But they are a people's club la..do things differently, they look after their own. What a crock of shit..they are the most selfish, self centered and self entitled bunch...worse form of Tories they are and they don't see the irony.. I have never known such a deluded bunch. Said this on here before, my wife and i in a taxi going to the game (Mahrez pen miss!) Taxi driver boasting when he said cash only..we don't like paying taxes here la!...then went on about how Liverpool fans are so different...don't like the Tory scum etc...My wife thought this was some form of piss take and we were going to be on some type of shit Beadle's about show...sady we were not. Very real!

But they are a people's club la..do things differently, they look after their own. What a crock of shit..they are the most selfish, self centered and self entitled bunch...worse form of Tories they are and they don't see the irony.. I have never known such a deluded bunch. Said this on here before, my wife and i in a taxi going to the game (Mahrez pen miss!) Taxi driver boasting when he said cash only..we don't like paying taxes here la!...then went on about how Liverpool fans are so different...don't like the Tory scum etc...My wife thought this was some form of piss take and we were going to be on some type of shit Beadle's about show...sady we were not. Very real!
You should've said "we don't like Paying Taxis" and done a runner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.