Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's known as SueGrayism.
Yeah but the nation were interested in how seedy this governemnt had been and any new info wanted, really bar the sports journks, the beeb and liverpool fans does anyone else actually care 4 days after? Do they fuck

didn-t.jpg

The cult cover up and rewriting history is well underway deleting tweets etc that put them in a bad light. All the presenters and interviewees on BBC five live last night were a succession of Liverpool supporters, Kelly Kates, Colin Murray, Rick Parry, someone from Anfield rap, Liverpool supporting Michael Howard, some Liverpool singer from the Farm etc

We're glad to be back in Pari
With a pocketful of tickets that are snide.
They let us in, with cheeky scouse grin
The real ones were getting gassed outside

Anyone seen the David Squires cartoon making out Liverpool fans are pretty much blameless for the whole situation? Yes, the French police managed it badly and it could have all gone horribly wrong, but Liverpool fans were bragging about ripping people off and bringing jarg tickets and that added to the problem. And sorry, but there's a bit of a difference between arsehole football fans being abused by the police and people who can't feed their kids or heat their homes. I notice the comments are turned off as well.

One thing my stepdad told me when we were talking about it earlier was that the Stade de France backs onto a particularly dodgy area and that local gangs were waiting outside the stadium to rob people. So it wasn't all on Liverpool fans, there were local scallies looking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.