Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cult cover up and rewriting history is well underway deleting tweets etc that put them in a bad light. All the presenters and interviewees on BBC five live last night were a succession of Liverpool supporters, Kelly Kates, Colin Murray, Rick Parry, someone from Anfield rap, Liverpool supporting Michael Howard, some Liverpool singer from the Farm etc

so just a load of lying cults then.

Anyone seen the David Squires cartoon making out Liverpool fans are pretty much blameless for the whole situation? Yes, the French police managed it badly and it could have all gone horribly wrong, but Liverpool fans were bragging about ripping people off and bringing jarg tickets and that added to the problem. And sorry, but there's a bit of a difference between arsehole football fans being abused by the police and people who can't feed their kids or heat their homes. I notice the comments are turned off as well.

One thing my stepdad told me when we were talking about it earlier was that the Stade de France backs onto a particularly dodgy area and that local gangs were waiting outside the stadium to rob people. So it wasn't all on Liverpool fans, there were local scallies looking for trouble.
St Denis Makes Moss Side look like Altrincham.

St Denis Makes Moss Side look like Altrincham.
I stayed in a fairly up market hotel there a number of years ago, on the way elsewhere. We went out in the evening for food and a drink, not very nice at all walking about, quite intimidating in fact, and we didn't go very far from the hotel.

When we were leaving in the morning, a dog came charging out of a shop, and hit the side of my car,, nothing I could about it, the dog bounced off with a very loud yelp (luckily no damage to the car).

I was about 20 yards from a red traffic light, and a baying mob came out to chase my car (family) for hitting the dog. I fucked the red light off at speed (after I checked it was safe).

I would never stay in that area again, scary place.

I stayed in a fairly up market hotel there a number of years ago, on the way elsewhere. We went out in the evening for food and a drink, not very nice at all walking about, quite intimidating in fact, and we didn't go very far from the hotel.

When we were leaving in the morning, a dog came charging out of a shop, and hit the side of my car,, nothing I could about it, the dog bounced off with a very loud yelp (luckily no damage to the car).

I was about 20 yards from a red traffic light, and a baying mob came out to chase my car (family) for hitting the dog. I fucked the red light off at speed (after I checked it was safe).

I would never stay in that area again, scary place.
Where in Alty were you?...

So, French say there were 2,800 registered attempts to use a fraudulent/duplicate ticket.

Let’s just take that figure and compare to the just under 20,000 tickets issued.

14% or almost 1 in 7 people had a fake ticket, of those that attempted to enter with a ticket.

Now add to that a few hundred ? who just straight jibbed in and a few hundred who never attempted entry, with real tickets but duplicates had already been used, or they knowingly had fakes, and it would be plausible to suggest 20% of those intending to enter were doing so fraudulently.

However you look at it, that’s certainly “massive fraud at an industrial level”.

Whilst there could possibly be 10-20,000 more Liverpool fans who travelled to Paris, without a ticket, I don’t think there’s a problem with that, unless they made their way to the stadium. Entry & Security systems designed for 20,000 law abiding supporters, don’t have built in redundancy for 30,000 supporters, where 5,000 are intent on entering illegally.

When the investigation presents their findings, the dipper/Klopp/media cult will be made to look even more foolish than they normally look.

Any of the rats claiming they had no idea they had a fake ticket is a liar.

They boasted about the fakes, they boasted about how they would get them past the first line of security and they boasted like they always do about how they would then jib in.

This from a club and set of fans with their history…….

Any of the rats claiming they had no idea they had a fake ticket is a liar.

They boasted about the fakes, they boasted about how they would get them past the first line of security and they boasted like they always do about how they would then jib in.

This from a club and set of fans with their history…….
Its not complicated is it, anybody who was at the semi final a couple of weeks ago could easily see the Liverpool end of the stadium was seriously overcrowded, any true dipper who has been going to games over the years must know exactly what goes on, either that or as you say they are lying,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.