Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stereotypes exist because there’s often more than a grain of truth to it.

And the stereotypical scouser is a thieving little scruffy toe rag.

The case for the prosecution rests, your honour.

Its fucking awful when you are at the airport and you see them in the line to get on the plane. Then the fuckers are sat next to you for the entire flight with their horrible winey tones.

Its fucking awful when you are at the airport and you see them in the line to get on the plane. Then the fuckers are sat next to you for the entire flight with their horrible winey tones.

I’m more thinking “fuck sake going to take ages to get through security while these twats get cavity searched”.

Yeah, I like Paris but it isn't all boutiques and cafes. It has its shitholes and dodgy people too.
Paris is so divided..they have created entire ghettos as the rich do not want working class people any where near them. At least our planning laws means that social housing should not be segregated. I mean you have council houses in covent garden. Unthinkable in most developed countries. Greedy developers try and bend the rules of course. St Denis is what you end up with without tight planning laws. Helps no one in tbe end. Paris burbs definitely 10 x more shady then anywhere in UK

30 x 365 is the best way to calculate
Amazing PR..id be fked off mind if i d u d have fenuune txts and had my kids pepper sprayed. As football fans we should call this insane police brutality out... but they certainky know how to milk it and get tge meeja with them

2,800 fake tickets were detected. This will be in addition to duplicated tickets which were used to gain entry leaving the true owners stuck outside.
Plus local scallies jumping over fences..prob 50 to 100 max of them. Its the lack of any acknowledgement that pisses mist people iff. If there was an honest convo id be saying sort out police brutality first...some of thise storm troopers spraying kids...fkin hell

Are people forgetting that stadium was the target of a terrorist attack a few years ago?

I don’t blame the French coppers at all for not taking any shit these days.

Manchester bares the scars of people who shouldn’t be near an event committing unspeakable acts when moving unchecked security. The French Police had a right to protect everyone who was inside that stadium from the unknowns that were outside, what was the solution here? Open the gates and let everyone have a free for all to get in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.