Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it time to seriously start asking the question whether Klopp is a failure?
Klopp should do the decent thing and resign. Most expensive goalie. Most expensive centre back. The best right back ever. The greatest forward line of all time. All that and still lost the big two! Do the decent thing Jurgen and fall on your sword

Is it wrong that I'm currently drinking in a Nottingham Forest Bar. A group of lads wearing Liverpool shirts just walked in so the DJ put Blue Moon on?
:)
You got that on your phone ,,,,go on tell me you got that on your phone you did, didnt, you got that onyour phone lol

Totally mixed feelings on this one - dislike Liverpool more than any club in football and last Sunday was just the Liverpool perfect end to a fantastic season and Madrid Winning tonight topped it off - then I text my fiend from work, who along with her husband is a lifelong matchgoing Liverpool fan, and paid nearly a grand for 2 tickets having been successful in the club ballot.

It sounded horrendous, they were both pushed, hurt outside the stadium and were so shocked they left at half time. It was totally predictable , 20k Liverpool fans without tickets, the french police and to top it off UEFA - what could possibly go wrong!

All football fans know that many Liverpool fans are utter dickheads -whence the universal dislike of their club, but many, like my friends are decent people, who love their club as much as I love City.

Yes - the Police and UEFA will rightly have questions to answer, but you’d hope Liverpool (the club) and their fans must reflect on their behaviour and it’s impact -but somehow I doubt it.

We should all feel very sorry for these lovely people from Liverpool. Everywhere they go others have it in for them. They must be the most unfortunate people in the World. Think we need a public enquiry.

They have a very large proportion of their fanbase that openly boast about jibbing in everywhere and have no shame about it. Instead of rooting these fuckers out the club and media give them a free pass and ignore it. They then blame everyone else when it backfires on them.
Everyone is afraid to say anything bout crowd trouble. It’s a no go cult zone. Pathetic on nights like this where the shameless cunts should be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.