Champions League Final | Screening at Academy Stadium

Apart from the 4,000 people that have bought the tickets and think it’s worth watching City with thousands of other blues and can wait 90 minutes to drink something.

They could have sold those tickets 5X over. Should be a warm day followed by an atmospheric night spent watching arguably the most important game in our history.

The club pay for travel and go out of their way to put events like this one on and still people find stuff to complain about!

What's next? “I watched City beat Chelsea 4-0 and was visited by the Sheik so that I could have my picture taken with the trophy. A. Great day was utterly ruined as the Sheik did not think to bring any hob nobs..oh well I hope City learn from this going forward”

un... be...liveable.

Fucking bang on, sick of hearing about people moaning about no drink, its not normal times its what it is the club have worked wonders for 10 + years yet people moaning because they cant get pissed absolute joke, stay home simple drink what you want but putting drink before the actual reason we are going to the stadium its a piss take, I see it every home game loads leaving 15 mins before HT & then taking 15 mins longer to get sat back down missing 30 minutes of the game just to get an extra 10 pints down the throat..

I was lucky enough to get a ticket with my son last week & managed to get 3 tickets this time spending quality time at the academy stadium with family, watching the best team in Europe hopefully win the Champions League trophy why would I want to get smashed, afterwards yes back into Manchester celebrating

To experience it with thousands of other fans will make it a little bit more special to me.

Nothing beats celebrating a goal or win with loads of fellow blues.

Everyone is different and some would rather watch in the comfort of their living room. On some days I would too.

But thanks to City for going the extra mile and giving us the next best thing to being in Porto.

guessing they're virtual tickets or will you be able to buy them at ground? Was when I went on Sunday but surely isn't at Academy? haven't even thought what touts are doing for this surely they've worked out a way.. someone help us out here one of you's know surely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.