Champions League Final | Screening at Academy Stadium

Already dreading the footage of this on SSN.

No Alcohol on a Saturday night ffs
Weve already won 2 trophies this season, we are in a champions league final on saturday. Our hated rivals have just gone a 4th season without winning a trophy, our deluded dipper friends also ended the season potless..

... and youre worries about what people are going to think of a hastily arranged big screen showing ?

Great for people with kids (young kids) , but its a pity that the club (well some people) doesn't seem too do anything for the adults that follow the club. For me a choice between going to the CFA getting a packet of sweet and a coke and treated like a 5 year old , or going to a pub/mates house or home and enjoy the game with mates and a couple of beers, well there's only one winner !

The Sheikh is paying for half of our flights to Porto!

For anyone whose ever been to the academy stadium its not really set up for selling alcohol anyway. There's no proper catering kiosks built into a concourse.
It obviously caters mainly for women's football there who audience demographic is predominantly made up of families and young females who aren't there to get pissed.
No room either to get a load of on site catering in so don't think really it would ever have been an option to serve alcohol whether it was down to city or the council the queues would have been horrific.
As it is it sold out in minutes and in my view its good that families have somewhere to go away from pissed up swearing fans as not everyone likes that atmosphere when you've got kids with you

Great for people with kids (young kids) , but its a pity that the club (well some people) doesn't seem too do anything for the adults that follow the club. For me a choice between going to the CFA getting a packet of sweet and a coke and treated like a 5 year old , or going to a pub/mates house or home and enjoy the game with mates and a couple of beers, well there's only one winner !
100s of millions invested to create a magnificent club and assemble a squad of the finest players with the worlds finest manager.

We win multiple titles and get to the Premier club final in the world and it's still not enough.

Getting pissed on a wet night at Stoke away I get but the biggest game we have ever faced, I want to remember and savour every second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.