Champions League Final | Single Person

Looks like I'm on my own too.
Thinking of booking Friday to Monday but seeing if the club offer a day trip which I think would be better if I'm on my own.

H
I'm traveling alone to the Champs League Final (Friends and family won't get tickets). Is anyone else doing the same? Where is everyone basing themselves? Cheers

I've done loads of European trips on my own, it's a great way to make friends. There will be City fans at the airport at and at your hotel, just chat to anyone and say so you mind if you join them you're on your own. Ciry fans are pretty accommodating, the worst that can happen is your roof to fuck off lol.

Your best bet is to ask everyone who sits near you at the Etihad on Sunday if they're going, and can you meet up with them.

We're flying from Gatwick at 1 45 on the Friday with TUI, staying at the Taksim Trust Hotel, DM me if you want to meet up. There's 6 of us in our 50s/60s and we drink beer.

H

I've done loads of European trips on my own, it's a great way to make friends. There will be City fans at the airport at and at your hotel, just chat to anyone and say so you mind if you join them you're on your own. Ciry fans are pretty accommodating, the worst that can happen is your roof to fuck off lol.

Your best bet is to ask everyone who sits near you at the Etihad on Sunday if they're going, and can you meet up with them.

We're flying from Gatwick at 1 45 on the Friday with TUI, staying at the Taksim Trust Hotel, DM me if you want to meet up. There's 6 of us in our 50s/60s and we drink beer.

In regards ‘the worst that can happen’, I beg to differ

I’m always traveling on my own, and have ended up being welcomed in to many a group at European away games.

Unfortunately, some times, those groups include drinking machines 20-30 years younger than me, and whilst I’m 57, It seems I’m still incapable of ‘knowing better’. As such, I end up pissed at 3am post match walking around some strange town in the ass end of Europe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.