Champions League Final Thread

That was a fucking joke - Barca at it now- bit of contact - fall over - scream free kick - this is why their tiki taka gets short shrift from some of us as its coupled with play acting - its not all sweetness and light

It's the CL final. If City were 2-1 up in the CL final I''d be begging them to drop to the floor and waste time.

If you're jumping are your arms going to naturally be by your side?

No thus handballs are usually given. He punched the ball into the net, how is that not handball, if it hadnt hit his hand it wouldnt have gone in, it would have just headed it into the ground in front of him, the fact he tried to claim it hit his shoulder should tell you all you need to know.

Let's go for your ch Ice then and ignore his last two seasons and our management team and scouts.

Let Barca buy him to prove what mugs they are.

Oh how we will laugh at them m
Other than a few unfounded paper reports and fans, we haven't made a single hint at being in for this player.

i'm sorry mate but if the ball goes into the net with the help of your arm its handball. ffs the ball could off gone anywhere if he didn't hand ball it.
I can fully understand that argument, I really can. And if there is a rule in place that says that a goal cannot be allowed if it goes in via a hand/arm (intentional or not), so be it. I've always been led to believe that, for a handball to be given, there has to be an element of intent. Maybe goals are different to general play; I'm not aware of such a rule. If there is, I apologise for my misinterpretation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.